What's new

CEO 2015 Viewing Guide, Hype & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Yomi wins all the time, Tanya wins all the time. My bet is this round Yomi and Tanya wins!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I honestly think that if Honeybee had more time to prepare for the cancel nerf he would of beaten Reo in that set. Four days isn't really all that much time.

haketh

Noob
Can y'all give the players some credit Jesus fucking Christ.

Also while Gross lost look at how he was handling the MU, Tanya aint broke like y'all making her out to be. Definitley one of the strongest in the cast but it aint Kabal.

They aren't even using half of tanya's moves. Just teleport and the same two strings. I'm betting Tanya gets nerfed by the 7th. Why the fuck would rising teleport ever be plus on block.

Not saying it would have made a difference, who knows (D'Vorah's execution change), but shoutouts to NRS for releasing a massive balance patch less than a week before the biggest major MKX has seen.
Without that patch in effect, Tanya would be even more powerful than she is now.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Not saying it would have made a difference, who knows (D'Vorah's execution change), but shoutouts to NRS for releasing a massive balance patch less than a week before the biggest major MKX has seen.
Considering the messed up cancels I can say it did but it is what it is. Plus, these guys are traveling to the event. HoneyBee is from Canada right? That's gonna be a trip. To get top 8 and to adjust to those cancels on the fly is pretty damn impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.