What's new

CEO 2013: Mortal Kombat Finals & Injustice: GAU Update

Just watched Trepound get absolutely fucking destroyed by some random trash Scorpion player. Character is so fucking stupid and broken it actually makes the game boring to watch.

Update --- REO went to play his match and noticed that the game wasn't patched. So Treypound and Rico Suave are fucking pissed and they want the entire bracket to be played again.

Yeah...Scorpion...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Just watched Trepound get absolutely fucking destroyed by some random trash Scorpion player. Character is so fucking stupid and broken it actually makes the game boring to watch.
This wouldn't have mattered regardless of the hotfix, tre wasn't crouching all those J1~teleports anyway lol.

But God forbid there be legitimate evidence that people ARE ignorant towards the matchup.

This wouldn't have mattered regardless of the hotfix, tre wasn't crouching all those J1~teleports anyway lol.

But God forbid there be legitimate evidence that people ARE ignorant towards the matchup.
You can clearly see watching that match that Scorpion is broken. You can't react in time to block all that shit. Everyone just keeps saying to "hold forward"...yeah ok, then get speared and hellfired and get jumped in on and get raped.

STRYKIE

You can clearly see watching that match that Scorpion is broken. You can't react in time to block all that shit. Everyone just keeps saying to "hold forward"...yeah ok, then get speared and hellfired and get jumped in on and get raped.
Where did I say anything about holding forward? I'm just pointing out the irony in you guys claiming PL just wants to abuse a braindead character with no thought process when the majority of you can't even tell the difference between a patched character or not.

Where did I say anything about holding forward? I'm just pointing out the irony in you guys claiming PL just wants to abuse a braindead character with no thought process when the majority of you can't even tell the difference between a patched character or not.
You clearly haven't been around for the past few weeks with all the scorpion debate........Scorpion is clearly braindead when all these trash Scorpion players are doing well today and Brady said that half the people that made it out of pools are Scorpion players. Yeah...he takes skill...lol

STRYKIE

You clearly haven't been around for the past few weeks with all the scorpion debate........Scorpion is clearly braindead when all these trash Scorpion players are doing well today and Brady said that half the people that made it out of pools are Scorpion players. Yeah...he takes skill...lol
Neither have you apparently considering you've twice avoided my point that the majority of players don't even know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to Scorpion's pre-hotfix frame data going undetected for an entire pool.

Neither have you apparently considering you've twice avoided my point that the majority of players don't even know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to Scorpion's pre-hotfix frame data going undetected for an entire pool.
It's hard to notice things when you are getting hit with teleport every half second....and you are in a tournament match trying to concentrate and win.

STRYKIE

It's hard to notice things when you are getting hit with teleport every half second....and you are in a tournament match trying to concentrate and win.
Once again, were you not paying any attention to how many flipkicks weren't being punished? The teleport wasn't the only clue.

Once again, were you not paying any attention to how many flipkicks weren't being punished? The teleport wasn't the only clue.
Yes, I get what you are saying but I also think part of it is the player in disbelief that the console could possibly not be patched and they are just blaming themselves for messing up and not punishing the move.

STRYKIE

Yes, I get what you are saying but I also think part of it is the player in disbelief that the console could possibly not be patched and they are just blaming themselves for messing up and not punishing the move.
Yet every other time it's because the character is flat-out broken?

All of u are going ape shit over something a NRS hater said rather than following Jebailey on twitter for official word
wtf i'm an injustice hater? i've been playing and watching this game since it came out. also i played mk9 for a long time and did commentary for it at evo. i was just relating what had been told to me, i didn't have any personal knowledge of the situation

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
wtf i'm an injustice hater? i've been playing and watching this game since it came out. also i played mk9 for a long time and did commentary for it at evo. i was just relating what had been told to me, i didn't have any personal knowledge of the situation
Then I've heard wrong and I'm sorry

<3

Carry on sindel :)