What's new

CEO 2013: Mortal Kombat Finals & Injustice: GAU Update

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
https://twitter.com/MK_TomBrady/status/350836636818489344 "No one backed out of the exhibition. It got moved back to a later time and the players decided to do it tomorrow. The exhibition is still on"
Irrelevant. The whole point if this fightermania event was to get a sneak peek at what things will be like tomorrow.

Nobody cares about an exhibition after we have tournament results. At that point it just becomes a salty runback...

Irrelevant. The whole point if this fightermania event was to get a sneak peek at what things will be like tomorrow.

Nobody cares about an exhibition after we have tournament results. At that point it just becomes a salty runback...
In a nicer way... THIS ^^^^

My way:

Okay, lets completely CHANGE THE FUCKING SCHEDULE and cater to a group of ungrateful morons who would rather get their "beauty sleep" than follow a schedule like EVERYONE ELSE. Guess those guys are real special champions, who AREN'T IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS! -__-

...yet

that is a valid point, they did the SF/ etc. exhibitions before the tournament for a reason. It would've been tight and hype too. Looks like they'll have to make it up with some hype tourney matches tomorrow.

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
that is a valid point, they did the SF/ etc. exhibitions before the tournament for a reason. It would've been tight and hype too. Looks like they'll have to make it up with some hype tourney matches tomorrow.

Unless they all use Scorpions. :(

Unless they all use Scorpions. :(
there will be some scorpions (PL is the only scorpion main). Personally I only see a max of two getting top 16, if more than that get top 16, I have a feeling ppl haven't been studying that MU enough (not saying scorpion should be in the game, I felt that was a bad idea from the jump lol).

GAMETIME

I Bring Knives To A Gun Fight !
Can someone tell me whats the injustice looking like? like whos in top 8 or 16, upsets etc?

it really depends on the specifics. were all the injustice players there ON TIME? was there a specific time injustice was supposed to run friday night? I was under the impression that it started at 8pm and they WAIT until their segment started.

regardless. everyone else is there participating waiting patiently, why can't the injustice players? did Jebailey have to make sure all the players were fed, hands manicured, stretch marks covered in coco butter?

c'mon man...lmfao

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Was looking forward to the 8 man exhibition. To bad our top players are slowly turning into Perfect Legend and taking the diva approach.

"Nah I don't want to be in the exhibition, I need to save my 2-0 gimmicks for the tournament". This makes us look like douchebags..
Pot meet kettle

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I don't really understand why the fuck you guys are listening to ultradavid

For god sakes check ceojebailey twitter

All of u look like idiots when we were told it was moved to Saturday due to time

Do u guys not have any better things to do? Sorry we were told it was 7:30 then 8 then 9 then 10 then people got food and not sat around all day thinking to themselves "damnnnnn We really need to entertain those at home"

We were ready, it got push backed over 2 hours

Deal with it

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo

All of u look like idiots when we were told it was moved to Saturday due to time

Do u guys not have any better things to do? Sorry we were told it was 7:30 then 8 then 9 then 10 then people got food and not sat around all day thinking to themselves "damnnnnn We really need to entertain those at home"

Deal with it
Are we really idiots for following what a commentator said? How were we supposed to know to follow some obscure twitter feed on the off chance that the info we wanted would be there?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier

Deal with it

you have to look at it from the point of view of the people at home watching the stream. No one got on here and made a thread with the real reason for it not happening tonight,

so don't blow up everyone man. not everyone is on twitter, and Jebailey never got on stream and said it.

Deal with it
Maybe Jebailey is too nice or something. But the bottom line is that shit is getting delayed and off schedule because some of you (not saying it's you) injustice players feel as if someone owes you something. and the WORLD needs to kneel down and cater to your every need.

everyone who was scheduled to participate in fightermainia was there on time and stay the whole time until their segment started. why didn't you folks.

okay, so it was said that injustice was supposed to start at 7pm...were all the players in the single elim tourney present that actually showed up to ceo? i doubt it. we're talking about babies who can't wake up at 9am in the morning after all for finals lolz.

what's the excuse this time, didn't get an afternoon nap in?

deal with what? i'll tell you what i'm tired of dealing with, ungrateful tournament players. being a t.o is a thankless job...remember dat.

what are schedules for if no one follows them, or even wants to? :(