What's new

CEO 2013: Mortal Kombat Finals & Injustice: GAU Update

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
All of u are going ape shit over something a NRS hater said rather than following Jebailey on twitter for official word

I blew ultra david up on twitter, not that it matters,

Look, no one there informed anyone that has access to Front Page things on TYM, no one on that stream made the proper announcement.

If you were like everyone else on here you would have been pissed too, but you would have been able to text people there and would have been able to make an announcement on here if you werent there already,

I think it's really unfair of you to call everyone idiots when we are just going off what we have, lots of us waited around just to watch the stream as well, so it wasn't just you guys waiting around to play on it.

It sucks it happened, lets just move on.

GLuck tomorrow, and I'm sorry to say I'm please Kenshi did not win ;) Kitana 4 life :)

it really depends on the specifics. were all the injustice players there ON TIME? was there a specific time injustice was supposed to run friday night? I was under the impression that it started at 8pm and they WAIT until their segment started.

regardless. everyone else is there participating waiting patiently, why can't the injustice players? did Jebailey have to make sure all the players were fed, hands manicured, stretch marks covered in coco butter?

c'mon man...lmfao
yeah true, that is very disappointing they didn't do it. People were really anticipating it as well.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Maybe Jebailey is too nice or something. But the bottom line is that shit is getting delayed and off schedule because some of you (not saying it's you) injustice players feel as if someone owes you something. and the WORLD needs to kneel down and cater to your every need.

everyone who was scheduled to participate in fightermainia was there on time and stay the whole time until their segment started. why didn't you folks.

okay, so it was said that injustice was supposed to start at 7pm...were all the players in the single elim tourney present that actually showed up to ceo? i doubt it. we're talking about babies who can't wake up at 9am in the morning after all for finals lolz.

what's the excuse this time, didn't get an afternoon nap in?

deal with what? i'll tell you what i'm tired of dealing with, ungrateful tournament players. being a t.o is a thankless job...remember dat.

what are schedules for if no one follows them, or even wants to? :(

Dude

All I know is I went to get food and got back at 7:30 and was told its at 8. Waited till 10:25 then told pushed to Saturday

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I blew ultra david up on twitter, not that it matters,

Look, no one there informed anyone that has access to Front Page things on TYM, no one on that stream made the proper announcement.

If you were like everyone else on here you would have been pissed too, but you would have been able to text people there and would have been able to make an announcement on here if you werent there already,

I think it's really unfair of you to call everyone idiots when we are just going off what we have, lots of us waited around just to watch the stream as well, so it wasn't just you guys waiting around to play on it.

It sucks it happened, lets just move on.

GLuck tomorrow, and I'm sorry to say I'm please Kenshi did not win ;) Kitana 4 life :)
Idiots reference was referring to 100000s of people on twitter going ape shit

Status updates

Just the madness all because some goober w a tie said something wrong

Dude

All I know is I went to get food and got back at 7:30 and was told its at 8. Waited till 10:25 then told pushed to Saturday
All bad. sad you get penalized for at least trying to be on time and considerate of the schedule. i'll leave this alone.

if there's more to this situation, and i know there is, it'll come to light eventually.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Dude your the fanboy here when i read your posts and watch the stream chat with all your pro mk remarks
at least i didn't say someshit like "oh this injustice stream is stupid, stream MK now you fools, MK is wayyy better than Injustice". Find my post that i bashed Injustice plzzzzzz.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????

ARE YOU SERIOUS? YO THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!!

Okay...okay, lemme get this straight:

Jebailey, for YOU INJUSTICE PLAYERS, put you in the MAIN EVENT LINE UP - FIGHTERMAINIA....GIVES YOU STREAM TIME FOR IT...TONS OF EXPOSURE AND SPOTLIGHT...IN THE EVENING...

...A FUCKING EXHIBITION TOURNAMENT! ...

look at the fucking schedule...

...AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DIDN'T EVEN SHOW UP!!!

But yet you COMPLAIN about 9AM finals at UFGT9 (that event ALSO gave you a MINIMUM of 6 HOURS TOTAL...THROUGH OUT THE WEEKEND...OF STREAM TIME)????

You are an EMBARRASSMENT! EGOTISTICAL DOUCHEBAGS! Who deserve...NOTHING. -__-

How dare you disrespect Jebailey and Keits going out of their way for you? You don't need an alarm clock or a changed stream time.

YOU JUST NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE...smh.
For once we agree lol (not completely, but somewhat), if I can turn up to exhibitions while I was puking up and had my head stapled back together not long before, IDK why they NEED their beauty sleep lol

Jayroc

Hat tier ftw
Its pretty obvious the true drama queens are the ones running their mouths in the thread without knowing what is actually happening, not the players. You people should learn a valuable lesson lol.

Glass Sword

Nobody
There was some miscommunication on the part if everybody. Everybody thought the event had been delayed. It was even said it would happen tommorow on the mic.

Its pretty obvious the true drama queens are the ones running their mouths in the thread without knowing what is actually happening, not the players. You people should learn a valuable lesson lol.
When if I told you, that we're NOT being told all the details on what's actually going on....

...I don't use my mouth unless I KNOW what I'm doing.

#kthx

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Maybe Jebailey is too nice or something. But the bottom line is that shit is getting delayed and off schedule because some of you (not saying it's you) injustice players feel as if someone owes you something. and the WORLD needs to kneel down and cater to your every need.

everyone who was scheduled to participate in fightermainia was there on time and stay the whole time until their segment started. why didn't you folks.

okay, so it was said that injustice was supposed to start at 7pm...were all the players in the single elim tourney present that actually showed up to ceo? i doubt it. we're talking about babies who can't wake up at 9am in the morning after all for finals lolz.

what's the excuse this time, didn't get an afternoon nap in?

deal with what? i'll tell you what i'm tired of dealing with, ungrateful tournament players. being a t.o is a thankless job...remember dat.

what are schedules for if no one follows them, or even wants to? :(
Way to blast off without having a clue. Actually it's you that managed to make yourself look like a fool here by badmouthing the entire community without even bothering to check into it and get the details.

Digimon, even for you I am disappoint sir ;_;

I AM DISAPPOINT

Way to blast off without having a clue. Actually it's you that managed to make yourself look like a fool here by badmouthing the entire community without even bothering to check into it and get the details.

Digimon, even for you I am disappoint sir ;_;

I AM DISAPPOINT
Like I said, I know for a fact, we're not being given all the details.

So I stand by what I said.

And I don't care how people in this community view me, that's how NOTHING gets done/changed. Look at how MK is now, and where Injustice is going. Cause a good handful of people decided to keep their mouth shut. Exactly who am I trying to impress again?

Exactly...

No idea what happened during PL's first match. He barely beats some random GL player and then during the beginning of the 2nd match they quit playing and the sound dies. Then there is like 5 minutes of just watching them what appeared to be finishing the match, but we couldn't see the game screen. Then they unplug their controllers and walk away. And then no explanation from the commentators. Pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

coolwhip

Noob
No idea what happened during PL's first match. He barely beats some random GL player and then during the beginning of the 2nd match they quit playing and the sound dies. Then there is like 5 minutes of just watching them what appeared to be finishing the match, but we couldn't see the game screen. Then they unplug their controllers and walk away. And then no explanation from the commentators. Pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we know who won?

Do we know who won?
PL

I saw PL play 3 people so far and he just bodied them. Scorpion is fucking stupid. No way you can block all those teleports. There is no fucking way. Shit is so bad.

The GL player actually almost beat him in the first game of the 1st match.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
dat dirty sonya lol, but yeah you are definitely a top lao player without a doubt. getting top 8 at evo aint nothing easy, it is funny how we both came from the same pool and got top 8 lol, I wonder if that has ever happened at evo? we might have made history :)

Yeah, and we both had to take out Detroit to get into top 8 ;) haha