What's new

CEO 2013 FighterMania "Injustice" Concept Match Idea - MK Community vs Capcom Community 3v3?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yay, let's have a 3 v 3 to further divide the communities.

In my opinion, it would be interesting to create a 4v4 with 2 capcom and 2 MK players per team.
This not only eliminates some bias, favoritism, but allows for the communities to band together.

For example, if I am a Justin Wong fan, and Justin Wong is paired up with REO and CDjr for example, I will be rooting for Wong's team, while possibly start favoring, liking, understanding REO and CDjr.

This also creates diverse teamwork, where capcom players and MK players must work together, talk strategy, etc to make sure their team wins.
I could understand having a fun 3v3 like this IF, and a BIG IF, the both communities understood each other and respected each other.

Both communities at the moment are so divided, that this isn't really hype, it's the same concept, one side rooting for same people, vice versa

I would really like to see a mixed pair of teams to battle it out to further encourage intertwining of BOTH communities.

It'd be fun to have for example

TEAM A (Wong, CDjr, PL, Chris G) VS (Champ, PL, PIG, Ricky ortiz)

etc
This will never happen because this community is defensive as hell lol

Meh. I care less about the injustice hype or who's gonna be good at it. People are ignoring the fact that Hr pretty much said wed never win at mk if he played it. I want him to prove that or shut up. If you say something like that, you can't expect people not to expect you to at least try to back it up. I'm guessing he just realizes that this was a laughable claim.
He was just trying to create some hype. He even said so on his twitter. I doubt he even believes it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
As much as I love the MKC... Chris G will OCV any team from our side that goes up against him this early in the game.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
lmhs is punishable.

you play mk, the game blocks for you lol.

its not even worth argueing with you because all you have have to deal with is high/low mixups lol . you dont understand execution or calculated risk or high level mind games.. you most likely dont understand the metagame or marvel or ae.

these mk guys might have a chance because we're playing their game your not playing ours, but i doubt it .. didnt jwong win the first MK tourney anyway ? lol
scorpion 11spear is punishable too, still don't see your point lol

Shiny

Buick LeSabrewulf
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! The major 20minutes from my house is going to have the FIRST hype exhibition in Injustice history? AAHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUU

This shit got me so hype. I don't care how many of you say this wouldn't be amazing, you guys are lying to yourselves if you think you wouldn't enjoy watching this.
I'm roughly about the same distance from where CEO is held, and I'm going to show up to see this.