What's new

cE RZA wins Yuzu Cup II

SS88

Noob
@YUZU_RZA gz for winning the competition, a special thanks to Yuzu Clan for making this happen, this just shows that the EU fighting game scene is pretty much alive!
Awesome top 8, cant wait for Yuzu Cup III to happen and i'll be there !

Masta

Noob
Im pretty new in the NRS community but I would say im proud to be a part of this.. Organizing this tournament and playing/having fun with you guys was amazing. Thx to all participants and viewers for supporting Yuzu Clan Gaming. We have more surprises coming in the future!
Im happy with my top 8 result but im convinced i could have done better, next time I'll be prepared!

PS : I'm sorry for all the salt i throwed over my opponents during this event

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
YUZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! WTF !!! Just... Thanks ! Thanks all ! Uncle @rubmytaco , my best old boy @shura30 , my big friend @damagedone13 fucking good guy , MY master @st9rm , my son @Mephisto_Sauvage ,my polish friends @ROG Mike and @ROG Moonspell (nice ermac dude,continue) ,@n0rv1s , my boss Yuzu_ @IrishMantis , Mr @Crathen ... Damn it was so hype. I really hope , your weekend was good and you appreciated this time with us, because i loved organizing this event for the community! Guys please ,keep the hype ! Peace !!! Who's next...
Thank you very much for the invitation. It was pleasure and fun to see you guys again. Looking forward to next tournament in couple months ;)

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
This whole event was just beyond comprehension.

Thank you so much EVERYONE! Tihs experience was something I wasn't prepared for!

It was just as I expected it to be - Yuzu really kept the event standards of hype and professionalism.

This event was a necessary one to MKX. It shown that the game is STILL not dead and there's places to go and visit and take part in more tournaments.

Once again - thank you everyone for having the polish. It was an honor.

Thank you everyone for your support!
I really enjoyed all matches, too bad I forgot to bring my popcorn :eek:
We're so happy to gather so many positive feedbacks about this event, you guys are just awesome!
I'm really glad that I met you all and that everyone comes to the same conclusion: MKX isn't dead and the EU community is more alive than ever !

Hope to see you all for the Yuzu Cup III :D

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
This whole event was just beyond comprehension.

Thank you so much EVERYONE! Tihs experience was something I wasn't prepared for!

It was just as I expected it to be - Yuzu really kept the event standards of hype and professionalism.

This event was a necessary one to MKX. It shown that the game is STILL not dead and there's places to go and visit and take part in more tournaments.

Once again - thank you everyone for having the polish. It was an honor.
It was a pleasure to have you there m8. See you soon in Poland =D