What's new

Video/Tutorial Catwoman: "It Could Kill" (combos up to 73%)

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
When will this community realize that stating Catwoman is bad and that Killer Frost is Top 10 in the same breath makes no sense
You're the ONLY one who says killer frost is top ten. NO ONE has ever said she is but you. I feel like I lose brain power every time I read one of your comments.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
why all this when you can just mb kick~trait and do kick kicks until the enemy dies.
or just do lvl 3 command grab l0l

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
This is really cool stuff. You can get pretty decent dmg without using all that Meter too, with one bar and trait I think it does like 61%dmg which is often enough.

I think: jp2-b12d3~bgb,f3,f2~MB cat dash a la Helios, b3,f3,f2~trait 61%

Not to poke any holes in this because I love this vid, but b12d3 off jp2 isn't the easiest because of spacing, but these combos all would work with f112~bgb.

Lastly, these are also pretty good dmg with 1f2 Enders, so if you want to keep that trait, doing something like (no jp2) b12d3~bgb, f3,f2~Catdash Helios style, b3,f3, 1f2 is still 53%.

Nice post Mayo

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Not to poke any holes in this because I love this vid, but b12d3 off jp2 isn't the easiest because of spacing, but these combos all would work with f112~bgb.

Lastly, these are also pretty good dmg with 1f2 Enders, so if you want to keep that trait, doing something like (no jp2) b12d3~bgb, f3,f2~Catdash Helios style, b3,f3, 1f2 is still 53%.
Yes, this was just to show the biggest damage you could get. Like I said in the OP, every combo can reach at least 60%. So change B12D3 for F112 for spacing. And yeah, 1F2/F3 enders are great damage too. All that is already presented in the Optimal Combo Guide. http://testyourmight.com/threads/the-complete-combo-guide-to-catwoman.34372/

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
This is almost the same theory as GA players saving their meter to effectively kill the opponent on the second round with a super, its really easy. But I'm sure with practice, this can be done, and something to be worried about if you do clash. And I noticed that 16bit doesn't really spend meter on combos anyway, this could work.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This is almost the same theory as GA players saving their meter to effectively kill the opponent on the second round with a super, its really easy. But I'm sure with practice, this can be done, and something to be worried about if you do clash. And I noticed that 16bit doesn't really spend meter on combos anyway, this could work.
Yeah especially in certain matchups. If you MBB3 Bane, this would be good.

Justice

Noob
They are graded from "very easy" to "incredibly difficult". Any from "very easy" to "medium" are absolutely viable in a match. I've already been rocking these in my games here offline. The 66%/67% ones in particular are SUPER easy. As long as you can hit the first F3 whiff after the background bounce, you're set.
Thanks for this! Actually, this is where I'm having my troubles. I'm sure it has something to do with my timing, but I've found that whiffing F3 after the bounce prohibitively difficult to connect. The bounce has a rather large activation area but the closer Selina bounces her opponent to the limits of this activation area, the more angled her opponent's trajectory is and the more likely to whiff the F3. How do you land the F3 consistently?