What's new

Video/Tutorial Catwoman: "It Could Kill" (combos up to 73%)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
How many times have you found yourself in this position? :
- Your opponent has used their clash already, and has around 70% life.
- You have full meter saved for your own clash
- You land a Jp2 or MBB3

I'm sure this has happened to us all, and then the following combo left them alive, and then they made cameback and killed our crap character. So here I'm showing off some I.C.K. combos (It Could Kill). By burning all your resources and using every damage exploit known, every combo can reach at least 60%, going as high as 70%. Higher is possible, but impractical.

I.C.K. Combos
Background Bounce Starters
Jp2 B12D3 Bounce, MBF3, F2 MBDash, MBB3, MBF3, F2 Trait = 66% (very easy)
Jp2 B12D3 Bounce, MBF3, F2 B-Cancel, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 67% (easy)
Jp2 B12D3 Bounce, MBF3, F2 DashWhiff, MBB3, MBF3, F2 Trait = 70% (medium)

Bounce Cancels
Jp2 B21D3 B-Cancel, MBF3, F2 Bounce, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 66% (very easy)
Jp2 B12D3 B-Cancel, MBF3, F2 DashWhiff, Bounce, F3, F2 Trait = 67% (medium)
Jp2 B12D3 B-Cancel, MBF3, F3, F2 Bounce, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 71% (insane)

Meter-burned Back3
MBB3, MBF3, F2 Bounce, MBF3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 67% (very easy)
MBB3, MBF3, F2 DashWhiff, Bounce, MBF3, F2 Trait = 68% (medium)
MBB3, MBF3, F3, F2 Bounce, MBF3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 73% (insane)

Lowest without Trait is 63%.

Over-73% lies just beyond our reach, in a theoritical combo:
MBB3, MBF3, MBF3, F2 Bounce, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = (75%???)
Due to the extra startup frames of a MBF3, not once have I connected a Double MBF3 whiff. I tried for 3 hours on several different characters. But if this combo were to be executed, the extra damage boost from the second MBF3 would hit much earlier, avoiding the damage scaling, and potentially hitting 75% or more.

@Ninj
@GGA 16 Bit
@Laos_boy
@RunwayMafia
@KH StarCharger
@STB Shujinkydink
@astronout
@Ra Helios
@STORMS

Last edited by a moderator:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Nice cimbos man. Theres this one combo I did with my buddy at metropolis street that I fell in love with. Swag combo with no meter and full trait and I think it did 57%

Combo: ji2 b12d3 cat claws, b3, f3 whiff, f3 whiff, machine gun, f3 whiff, f3 whiff, f2 trait.

Last edited:

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
How many times have you found yourself in this position? :
- Your opponent has used their clash already, and has around 70% life.
- You have full meter saved for your own clash
- You land a Jp2 or MBB3

I'm sure this has happened to us all, and then the following combo left them alive, and then they made cameback and killed our crap character. So here I'm showing off some I.C.K. combos (It Could Kill). By burning all your resources and using every damage exploit known, every combo can reach at least 60%, going as high as 70%. Higher is possible, but impractical.

I.C.K. Combos
Background Bounce Starters
Jp2 B12D3 Bounce, MBF3, F2 MBDash, MBB3, MBF3, F2 Trait = 66% (very easy)
Jp2 B12D3 Bounce, MBF3, F2 B-Cancel, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 67% (easy)
Jp2 B12D3 Bounce, MBF3, F2 DashWhiff, MBB3, MBF3, F2 Trait = 70% (medium)

Bounce Cancels
Jp2 B21D3 B-Cancel, MBF3, F2 Bounce, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 66% (very easy)
Jp2 B12D3 B-Cancel, MBF3, F2 DashWhiff, Bounce, F3, F2 Trait = 67% (medium)
Jp2 B12D3 B-Cancel, MBF3, F3, F2 Bounce, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 71% (insane)

Meter-burned Back3
MBB3, MBF3, F2 Bounce, MBF3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 67% (very easy)
MBB3, MBF3, F2 DashWhiff, Bounce, MBF3, F2 Trait = 68% (medium)
MBB3, MBF3, F3, F2 Bounce, MBF3, F2 MBDash, Trait = 73% (insane)

Lowest without Trait is 63%.

Over-73% lies just beyond our reach, in a theoritical combo:
MBB3, MBF3, MBF3, F2 Bounce, F3, F2 MBDash, Trait = (75%???)
Due to the extra startup frames of a MBF3, not once have I connected a Double MBF3 whiff. I tried for 3 hours on several different characters. But if this combo were to be executed, the extra damage boost from the second MBF3 would hit much earlier, avoiding the damage scaling, and potentially hitting 75% or more.
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

Justice

Noob
This is like my birthday and Christmas all rolled into one! Thank you Santa Mayo!

Quick question though, how viable do you think these Kombos are? Or are hey more gimmicks to be used maybe once a tourney?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
This is like my birthday and Christmas all rolled into one! Thank you Santa Mayo!

Quick question though, how viable do you think these Kombos are? Or are hey more gimmicks to be used maybe once a tourney?
They are graded from "very easy" to "incredibly difficult". Any from "very easy" to "medium" are absolutely viable in a match. I've already been rocking these in my games here offline. The 66%/67% ones in particular are SUPER easy. As long as you can hit the first F3 whiff after the background bounce, you're set.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Swear allegiance to the sorcerer, and I'll see you in the Netherrealm.

And ok everyone, no more replying to Miles. I don't want this thread derailed and closed like a helios thread.
Sorry, sorry. I just couldn't help it.

Very good stuff you've got here, sir. =D

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
You didn't prove anything yet.
@Under_The_Mayo Swag combos man. Catwoman is one of the characters that really relies on her meter imo so I go for this one instead: ji2 b2 b3 f3 f2 BGB f3 f2 MBcatdash trait. Does 69% using only 1 bar!
I just did this one and it's only 59%. Are you sure you're not forgetting some inputs? Even if I burn 4 bars and use the dash whiff, it maxes out at 68%.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I just did this one and it's only 59%. Are you sure you're not forgetting some inputs? Even if I burn 4 bars and use the dash whiff, it maxes out at 68%.
Oh yeah my bad I just noticed that I wrote 69 instead of 59. Can't blame me for thinking about 69 lmao. 59% is still good for just one bar though!

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Rico was right about those 60% combos. They only cost ALL of her resources. No big deal
I can only see people doing this for the kill. I'm an above average catwoman and I usually get 40% combos with CW on a meter without trait. She can do damage without meter too. It's just a matter of how good you're timing is to get a double f3 whiff cuz that's where her damage is. And on the right stages you can get 60% combos with catwoman with one meter.

This is pretty useful if theyre at the second life bar after your opponent wasted their clash. If you happen to have meter, you can close the game with this swaggy stuff.