What's new

Catwoman combo thread

TamedLizard

Buff George
What does everyone here do from a mbF3 in the corner if you're trying to stuff wake-ups?
I've been doing:
mbF3, db1, d2xxdb1, d1, d1, 1f2 = about 470 damage.
Of course you can always end in trait for over 500 damage but I prefer the splat knockdown of 1f2 because you can dash forward and nj1 cross up, or keep the pressure
I'm assuming for just the 1 bar?

MB F3, F2~DB1, D2, F2D31, 1F2 (479 damage)

Hate using D2, but getting F2D31 to link after F3, DB1 is proving difficult (even without the F2). Damage is still good though.

If you have the meter and want to spend it on MB cat dash for more damage -

MB F3, DB1, 1~DB1, 112~MB BF2, 1F2 (whiff the 1) for 543 damage. Still get your juicy knockdown + save trait.

Best I've come up with so far, hope it helps!

TamedLizard

Buff George
Is it already common knowledge that she can Combo off a regular catdash in the corner?
As far as I know, it is. You can also link a D1 off raw clawryuken in the corner but it's super tight, mostly character dependant (big bodies are more consistent), and you lose good damage lol.

*edit- ^whoops, too late. Scarsunseen on point.

i dont know if its already known but you can forward dash all of her j1 setups on reaction. As soon as you see her jump just forward dash. Delayed wakeup is also a option but its safer to forward dash.

this includes 122 midscreen + corner, the 1f2 corner hop nj1 (which can be punished by forward dash then d2 by aquaman and cw at least), mb cat dash into whip. I havent found a Single crossup setup that cant be forward dashed on reaction.

I tested vs ivy, aquaman, cheetah, catwoman.

Maybe im doing something wrong.

if this is always possible then why should i ever go for crossup stuff.

i hope im doing something wrong.

Rey

Reycier
Very nice Video!
Good Work!
Keep in going to post these things.
Otherwise tym dies cause discord exists

Reactions: 24K
A bit similar to what Krayzie posted earlier with the B2 cross up but this is more of a side switch. Apologies for the Low video quality I'll try to post another better quality video asap.
Inputs are B3 J2 B2 DB1

What do you guys do off of 2d21? In corner and midscreen ? Also id appreciate if people told me what's her most optimal bnbs (esp midscreen)

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
What do you guys do off of 2d21? In corner and midscreen ? Also id appreciate if people told me what's her most optimal bnbs (esp midscreen)
Midscreen you could get a b3 after 2d21 then j2, 112xxwhip/1f2.

Well seeing has her S1 is a 6f normal it can punish a lot, although they do have to be point blank, so:
112 xx bf2MB, b3, J2, 112xxdf1
Basically that combo is how all her bnb's midscreen will go, depending on which starter you go for.
2d21, b12u2, 33b2 are all meterless launchers that you can squeeze a b3 in after if your timing is on point.

Edit: also worth noting that f112 jails after a J2 even at max range which catches a lot of people, so:
J2, f112xxbf2MB, b3, J2, 112xxdf1