What's new

Tech Catwoman Block Infinite & Strategy

Belial

Noob
The block infinite is off all 3 hits of the 1F2 hitting. You can do this 10/10 times? Are you practicing on Superman with Kryptonite Crush set as his reversal and duck block always?
Yes I get it 10/10 its very easy.

Edit: when you practice this, PC is ducking and first hit wiffs.
If the first hit of infinite is cartweel the timing is different than if both hits are blocked (all consecutive 1f2's)

Me to he don't even use catwoman or a master at her. So how can he make such claims.
My note just stated that reo's sarcasm made me laugh... REO is allowed to make such claims due to the amount of knowledge he has in this game and other NRS games... He is someone that I and many other people in the community look up to for advice and knowledge...

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Infs are not always bad 2D Naruto games are full of them and there is a solid community for that game. Besides....I got pushblock...if your someone like GL you pushblock her and get back to zoning. Catwoman would still have to make the effort to get you into it.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
My note just stated that reo's sarcasm made me laugh... REO is allowed to make such claims due to the amount of knowledge he has in this game and other NRS games... He is someone that I and many other people in the community look up to for advice and knowledge...
Reo can't make such claim when he don't even has enough knowledge or skill to use catwoman. Who is he to make such statement? The only character that I will agree with him about is black Adam l, batman, or night wing. I haven't seen him use other character in a tournament. The top player that have the opportunity to go to different event or can afford it said that Ares is in a B tier. But yet tomb Brady got crush by player that uses Ares. Tomb Brady uses aquaman. And what tier is aquaman? A S tier. This proof that the top player don't even know what they are talking about. They never use each character at their full potential to classify which is what tier and etc. in my opinion base on the full potential I use my catwoman because I use her since midnight releases I can really say what is her string points and weaknesses. Before deathstroke was even patch I had little trouble with him. But when I practice I destroy deathstroke players. Because I have the knowledge to know what to do and know how can I trick hem out by using different moves sets. These pros don't spend hours and days on each character and try to use their full potential to see what tier list she fits under. Saying Catwoman is not a good character. I laugh because the tier they made are incorrect. And I will not let a top player say this character is useless when the top player themselves don't even use the full potential of the character l. They go by move sets and what type of ability this character have and how good the abilities are in a fight. I'm done ranting. I'm not going to believe a top player tier list when I can be a top player my damn self and make my own accurate tier list if I use all the characters in their full potential. Key word full potential. Tomb Brady got destroyed by ares at ares full potential. Tomb Brady use aquaman as his full potential. Should ares be a S tier? You see dont be a sheep that is led by the slaughter. Have your own mind of thinking not some pro that don't even know a character like other people do. So if he give you advice about catwoman and you know he don't even use her like that. What advice is he giving you? Nothing. I'm done

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Reo can't make such claim when he don't even has enough knowledge or skill to use catwoman. Who is he to make such statement? The only character that I will agree with him about is black Adam l, batman, or night wing. I haven't seen him use other character in a tournament. The top player that have the opportunity to go to different event or can afford it said that Ares is in a B tier. But yet tomb Brady got crush by player that uses Ares. Tomb Brady uses aquaman. And what tier is aquaman? A S tier. This proof that the top player don't even know what they are talking about. They never use each character at their full potential to classify which is what tier and etc. in my opinion base on the full potential I use my catwoman because I use her since midnight releases I can really say what is her string points and weaknesses. Before deathstroke was even patch I had little trouble with him. But when I practice I destroy deathstroke players. Because I have the knowledge to know what to do and know how can I trick hem out by using different moves sets. These pros don't spend hours and days on each character and try to use their full potential to see what tier list she fits under. Saying Catwoman is not a good character. I laugh because the tier they made are incorrect. And I will not let a top player say this character is useless when the top player themselves don't even use the full potential of the character l. They go by move sets and what type of ability this character have and how good the abilities are in a fight. I'm done ranting. I'm not going to believe a top player tier list when I can be a top player my damn self and make my own accurate tier list if I use all the characters in their full potential. Key word full potential. Tomb Brady got destroyed by ares at ares full potential. Tomb Brady use aquaman as his full potential. Should ares be a S tier? You see dont be a sheep that is led by the slaughter. Have your own mind of thinking not some pro that don't even know a character like other people do. So if he give you advice about catwoman and you know he don't even use her like that. What advice is he giving you? Nothing. I'm done
Helios, calm down. Reo was obviously being sarcastic. He's a king troll. He knows Catwoman can't simply "be zoned". Chill.

As for the infinite, I've gotten 5 reps so far against Superman set to super reversal.

Ra Helios

Also you having a long history in neatherrealms does not mean you can make such claim to a character that you don't even use to its full potential. That make no sense. I have a history in tekken game but I can't make such claims that this character is not that good when I don't even use that character at his highest peek. You can take his advice catwoman. Me. No I use catwoman since midnight release their is no way he could give me advice when he don't even use her at her highest peek. The people you should get adivce from is the people like me or other that uses catwoman at her highest peek. They will give you advice what to do and what not do. The only advice I want to here from reo or other is their main or other characters that they use at their highest peek. Not character that they put down and and not use those characters at its highest potential.

Ra Helios

Helios, calm down. Reo was obviously being sarcastic. He's a king troll. He knows Catwoman can't simply "be zoned". Chill.

As for the infinite, I've gotten 5 reps so far against Superman set to super reversal.
What are reps? And please don't say " this person claim to be good at catwoman but he don't know what a reps is?" I'm thinking repeats.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
What are reps? And please don't say " this person claim to be good at catwoman but he don't know what a reps is?" I'm thinking repeats.
It's fine dude. English isn't your first language, right? "Reps" isn't something you should be expected to know immediately. Reps is short for repetitions. The word is used a lot for things involving execution, particularly in weight lifting. "I did 20 reps on the leg weights machine."

Ra Helios

It's fine dude. English isn't your first language, right? "Reps" isn't something you should be expected to know immediately. Reps is short for repetitions. The word is used a lot for things involving execution, particularly in weight lifting. "I did 20 reps on the leg weights machine."
Yeah I heard that before. I probably Just sound it wrong. Lol

MK_Al

Noob
Great find!
But to be honest, this has to be patched, just like any block infinite in the game. It doesn't matter if it's a justframe or not; with enough practice you'll hit 10/10.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
CatClaws is totally safe. Who is going to punish a -7 move with pushback? Kenshi couldn't even do that. :)
KF can. Lex can. Superman can pretty much force you to block f23 breath.

Ive also been d1'd for a full combo by green arrow on multiple occasions. I guess it is technically safe but not as safe as I thought it was.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
KF can. Lex can. Superman can pretty much force you to block f23 breath.

Ive also been d1'd for a full combo by green arrow on multiple occasions. I guess it is technically safe but not as safe as I thought it was.
Well it says cat stance has 0 frame startup and the carthweel has quicker startup than cat claws so I think you could cancel into cat stane catwheel to be safe but that's way more effort tbh
If this catches on its the myleswheel tech