What's new

Guide Catch Me If You Can -- The Flash General Discussion Thread

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
All of flash's cancels are -76 on block

When he does IAFB (instant air flash blast) he remains frozen in the air for 12 secs or until someone fully combos him

He'll have a broken leg and a broken ankle

He has a low projectile (A flash Lighting where a bolt travels on the ground) but in this game GROUNDING is an issue on stages so when the bitch throws lighting on the ground it goes half way across then right back up his body setting him at -129 and losing 30%

When Flash uses Flash Ground lighting on water stages he just dies and you lose the round but for some reason laughter sound effect is played and the flash user is made sure to hear it for the duration his ps3 and xbox is on for the whole day

And when he does 2 FDC he explodes for no reason and is removed from the data on the game disc

Sounds S tier to me

HE NEEDS IT!

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
I'm going to be maining flash and I hope he is the kabal of injustice. NRS better do a good job making him feel fast! And a FDC is a must! I'm fucking stoked for this game :eek: Omfg the flash is so badass he's going to be a force for sure...... he will be IF NRS knows anything about him

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

When he does IAFB (instant air flash blast) he remains frozen in the air for 12 secs or until someone fully combos him

He has a low projectile (A flash Lighting where a bolt travels on the ground) but in this game GROUNDING is an issue on stages so when the bitch throws lighting on the ground it goes half way across then right back up his body setting him at -129 and losing 30%

When Flash uses Flash Ground lighting on water stages he just dies and you lose the round but for some reason laughter sound effect is played and the flash user is made sure to hear it for the duration his ps3 and xbox is on for the whole day

And when he does 2 FDC he explodes for no reason and is removed from the data on the game disc

Sounds S tier to me
LMFAOOOOooooooo

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
EVO 2013: Injustice:Gods Among US Top 8

1.Batman
2.Flash
3.Flash
4.Flash
5.Flash
6.Flash
7.Flash
8.Flash
Surprised no one had done this yet.......Oh well

Sounds S tier to me
LMAO. That's awesome.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
I'll be playing Batman & Flash in Injustice. From what I've done so far in the lab, his rushdown is going to take me some time to get used to. But I'm willing to learn him. I like speed & he has plenty of that lol.

LEGEND

YES!
Anyone know if you can use Flash's Speed Force as a reversal to get a wider window on punishing moves

GGA Dizzy
Slips
Zyphox

EDIT: Nvm you can't. But since i tagged you already, you can create a crossup game with Soinc pound in the corner, can lead to about 29% damage so far off of MB Sonic pound

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
Was hoping this Flash would have some properties of MK vs DC.. But he feels different.. At this time I just can't get into him :(

LEGEND

YES!
Was hoping this Flash would have some properties of MK vs DC.. But he feels different.. At this time I just can't get into him :(
he felt really awkward to me at first and i really didn't like him either but after all my other prospected mains ended up flopping i went back and put some time into him and now i love em. If you like the Flash as a character, i suggest giving him a little more time

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
he felt really awkward to me at first and i really didn't like him either but after all my other prospected mains ended up flopping i went back and put some time into him and now i love em. If you like the Flash as a character, i suggest giving him a little more time
Thanks for the positive boost.. Guess I just had wrong expectations set at launch. I'm sure I will get back to him eventually, however unlike you- my first prospected main is coming up aces.. Harley :)
I do like Flash though and he and Batman are the only two Heroes I can stomach.. So I will look more into flash as a secondary and Batman much later when the demo hype dies down :)

Edit: I see what they tried to do- make him a "missed me" character with evade move, moreso than his "speed/teleport" mix up game from MK vs DC.. I just think his move set from that title needed tweaking, not a revamp :(

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I like your subtle mix of main and hopeful main avatar.

LEGEND

YES!
yes for KF you can do it and actually punish her slide instead you blocking it and then nothing lol i am making a video on it as we speak.
wait, we might be confused on what i'm referring to, I was calling his trait Speed force, i think i know what your talking about. You are talking about using BD1 on reaction to the slide and punishing the recovery correct?

Sorry, i don't know the moves by there exact name lol, i play on a standard def tube and can't read the fuzzy lettering sometimes so i just go with what makes sense

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
wait, we might be confused on what i'm referring to, I was calling his trait Speed force, i think i know what your talking about. You are talking about using BD1 on reaction to the slide and punishing the recovery correct?

Sorry, i don't know the moves by there exact name lol, i play on a standard def tube and can't read the fuzzy lettering sometimes so i just go with what makes sense
that i do not know but i will test it out now

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i edited the original post, i just tested it and his Trait can not be used as a reversal :(
that would be sick, reversal are something we need to explore more, i feel like they shave off some block advantage when done properly im going to test it, but i wish somberness would do cancel advantage for injustice that we have all the data we need to examine reversal properly