What's new

Castle Fight Night #8 - Long Island, New York - April 26 - 4/26/08

Warrior
Hey everyone... sorry I have been missing in action for the last 3 days or so. The week has been exceptionally busy since the CG tourney. Glad that it's slowing down now and I'm getting some time and some games in. The CG tourney was awesome... can't begin to tell you how amazing the finals between Shock and Joe were. Next time I'm going to bring a backup camera, get the proper drivers for the pcmcia card, and get an AC power cord for my regular vid camera.

oBryant

Noob
um i kinda just skimmed through all of it.. but uh are there any prizes cus i dont want to go all the way up state to play a tournament for no good reason..

Warrior
um i kinda just skimmed through all of it.. but uh are there any prizes cus i dont want to go all the way up state to play a tournament for no good reason..
This tournament happened on April 26th, so it's well over with. You should consider playing in the UMK3 League that's being put together. There will be another UMK3 tournament soon as well, and yes, there are prizes when we have them now.

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Phil hasn't sent me the vids yet. He's been busy. And Jezus, it is worth going to a tournament for one day out of your life every couple months even if there is no prize.