What's new

Castle Fight Night #8 - Long Island, New York - April 26 - 4/26/08

Houzi

Noob
Haha, Seriously if Obstruction is going then I'm going. But if he's not then I don't think I want to travel mad far alone. I might, I just need a path or something to get there. And If I take Amtrak to Penn. I have to take a taxi from Penn to the tournament. So I think the most logical way to get there is to drive to there from here. And if Obstruction wanted to come down with me that would be a lot cheaper than going to myself. Idk we'll see.

Noob
Actually, if you were going on your own, it would be Amtrak to Penn, LIRR to Ronkonkoma Station and then either taxi to the tourney or one of us could pick you up.

I def. hope you can both come though, I think we're looking at 16 people, and if you guys are there it'll be even more... we have the potential to have that many or more if everyone does this.

Houzi

Noob
I should know by Wednesday so I can take work off or what not and tell my boss. :D

I hope this works out and I can do this.

Noob
I hope so too.. this could be the last one till like July. There is a major in Va. in May, then June is yet another major, and August is Evo in Las Vegas. It's a busy summer, so I think the next tourney will be in July...based on the last conversation I had with John. That doesn't mean we can't hold our own UMK tourneys at the Break or other places, but just that a tournament like CG won't happen till at least July after this. That's why I'd love to see as many people as possible get to this tournament.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Shock and Nit will be there, I am hoping for 16 players this time and it looks like it'll happen.

Noob
Obstruction and Houzi, what's the word as of now? We're all looking forward to meeting you guys.

Noob
ok, so off the top of my head, here's who I know will be there:

1. 9.95
2. Shock
3. Summoning
4. Styroteqe
5. LI Maverick
6. Lance(CG Owner)
7. SweetJohnnyCage
8. Joe/iloveu
9. Chris/Kaldragon(one of my friends)
10. MKVids
11. Bustauppa

Waiting to hear from these players:

12. Check(should be there, but haven't seen him post on here in a few days)
13. Obstruction
14. Houzi88

Summoning, any chance of you bringing Steve or Wayne?

Houzi

Noob
Yes it's today. I can't make it. It's just too damn far and I can't afford to go. I'd be looking to spend about a weeks pay just to go down there. If there's a tournament in the city I'll make that one. But something closer would be so much beneficial for me. :/

Hey guys, im gonna be down there around 3:30-4ish. Anyone know if the go-karts are still operational? I feel like racing my nephew (hes coming, sucks at MK tho).

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey guys, lots of fun tonight, extremely intense final set with me and Joe. I do not know how I won. That second round of the last match was ridiculous. I was on danger for about 80% of the damage I did and pulled it out of my ass to stay in the match one more round. Unfortunately the camera died during the finals, I believe it was during a match with Kabal 3xJK AFB. That was a real crowd pleaser. There are some matches of me and Joe recorded though and I'll try and get them up soon with the misc matches recorded.

We were going to try and use a USB video grabber to record the tournament onto the laptop but it wouldn't recognize it. Something screwey with the USB versions and the hub wasn't letting it go. Next time we have to be ready.

GGs all, lots of fun. Top 3

1. Shock
2. Joe
3. LI Maverick

Hooorrayyy for that spin, JPS, 5hit combo, JK,FB,JK,FB,JK,FB on the corner! lol on Hsmoke!

First match I'm going to see is where you had that 80% thing.

:D

lol thanks, Yeah i went to sleep as soon as i got home. Had to leave a little bit early.

Such good games all around, Nit, Shock, Joe, Phil, MKVids. It was real nice seeing you all again and it was alot of fun for a couple hours. Hopefully we can get more of the SF guys to come out and play MK.

MK9

Noob
yeah kev decided to whore out human smoke all day this time, what happened to the mighty mileena, u didnt even play her once.