What's new

Video/Tutorial - Brawler Cassie Day 1/2 Brawler and Meterless Corner Combos

Laziman5898

"Cassie , D'vorah , Jacqui and Tanya are killers"
Nicd

Updated my BnB combos!
Nice , I think you should change the starter though to make your corner game more strong , I need a bit of help , I need more damage then 27% off of b1 if anyone can do so I will be extremley grateful , (meter less only) , I could also do with some meter bnbs cause at the moment all my stuff is reliable but meter less and has a damage cap of 39% if anyone can find some stuff I will be extremley grateful , if I do find a higher damage ill add it to my compilation Which I will upload tommorow , but nice stuff here man

HaWXx Is Rippin

In the Akatsuki hideout, Hiding.
Nicd

Nice , I think you should change the starter though to make your corner game more strong , I need a bit of help , I need more damage then 27% off of b1 if anyone can do so I will be extremley grateful , (meter less only) , I could also do with some meter bnbs cause at the moment all my stuff is reliable but meter less and has a damage cap of 39% if anyone can find some stuff I will be extremley grateful , if I do find a higher damage ill add it to my compilation Which I will upload tommorow , but nice stuff here man
yeah B1 seems to have a lower damage out put, yeah thats just the BnB, i would usually go for F3 > DB3 or a low into it.

you know brawler is probably my favorite. there is no substitute for being able to antiair by doing jump back 5 frame 1, ex airthrow into combo -- restand.

id say dont end any of her combos with bf3 because you only lose like 2 percent by doing f2 1+3 instead
use her bf3 in mixup situations