What's new

Video/Tutorial - Brawler Cassie Day 1/2 Brawler and Meterless Corner Combos

HaWXx Is Rippin

In the Akatsuki hideout, Hiding.

So ive been using brawler, AND I LOVE IT!

it seems most her combos require 1 bar of meter (enhanced air grab)

I will work on some meterless and corner combos or tommorow!

this is really early, lets continue to develop!

she has alot of restand potential aswell!

Last edited by a moderator:

HaWXx Is Rippin

These were found within the first 30 mins,

I have more now!
Found a 49 dmg combo in the corner with one meter, il record some more tonight and upload them!

HaWXx Is Rippin

Surely after those launch combos you can run to get more juggle hits?
Yeah probably, the run combos are weird in this game compared to the others, im not consistent at them, thats why I never uploaded! These were just to show you potential starters and enders etc

Laziman5898

"Cassie , D'vorah , Jacqui and Tanya are killers"
Any chance I could get a look at her movelist so I could get a good just of her best normals , string , pokes and footsies

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Can you PM me a copy of her brawler move set? I have a tournament before the release tomorrow so I would like to have an idea on her strings. Or you could upload a video of the move sets and such.

Thanks!

HaWXx Is Rippin

I
Can you PM me a copy of her brawler move set? I have a tournament before the release tomorrow so I would like to have an idea on her strings. Or you could upload a video of the move sets and such.

Thanks!
WIll be uploading videos for ALL characters starting tonight, il do cassie first!

Subscribe so you can see it fresh, il post on here also later tonight!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
it'a cool to see you sharing your tech with us. maybe ypu should keep it all in one thread, though, so people wouldn't have to hunt around looking for each and every one.