What's new

Match Footage - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage video thread

Ayane

Noob
So I tried this OS for about an hour and got it 3 times. Any tips for the timing? From the description I just assumed you press db2+3 asap then have to press d2+3 right before she cancels into the special.

delbuster

hungry
i buffer db2+3 and then press d2+3 right as it hits. can be tricky because the move is so active.

i can't do it that consistently, i get it maybe 1/3 to 2/3 of the time atm

Superi0rMagik

You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent
since we'll need one, right?

first 25 minutes of a 3 hour long marathon online set i played with ts sabin on his stream. i was using brawler and spec ops (didnt know how broken hollywood was yet) but i think this video is only brawler

lot of combo drops here :(
How is Hollywood broken?

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Man, I know online ranked matches doesn't matter, but geez, every double flawless with Cassie is just WOW. Haha
Of course the other guy was clueless about the matchup (even though he had 400+ matches), but it's still entertaining. lol

I freaking love Cassie. I freaking love MKX. xD

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I'm just gonna leave this here.

Man, I know online ranked matches doesn't matter, but geez, every double flawless with Cassie is just WOW. Haha
Of course the other guy was clueless about the matchup (even though he had 400+ matches), but it's still entertaining. lol

I freaking love Cassie. I freaking love MKX. xD

LOL I know the feeling brother! When I see them get hit by the overhead of DF1 more than twice, I just know I'm going to run them over.
I'll start uploading my autopilot Cassie vids in here.

Edit: Selfie Fatalities are mandatory in ranked!!!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Man. The video thread is kinda lacking.
Does anyone know if REO is still playing the chick? Didn't enjoy him switching to Quan Chi -_- but if you need the title why not run with the better team.
Any news on who he plays?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Man. The video thread is kinda lacking.
Does anyone know if REO is still playing the chick? Didn't enjoy him switching to Quan Chi -_- but if you need the title why not run with the better team.
Any news on who he plays?
Summoner Quan Chi and Bojutsu Kung Jin since after NWM. :DOGE

Last edited:

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Edit: Selfie Fatalities are mandatory in ranked!!!
Oh man! Sorry about that, I'm such a disgrace. :( I'll remember that next time. lol
But damn, my ranked W/L was reset last night, and I was #6 on the ranked leaderboard with a 276 win streak with Cassie. =/ Oh well, whatever.

By the way, great sets against that Kitana! Even tho I think it's unfair to use Cassie against her. :p

Reauxbot

Oh man! Sorry about that, I'm such a disgrace. :( I'll remember that next time. lol
But damn, my ranked W/L was reset last night, and I was #6 on the ranked leaderboard with a 276 win streak with Cassie. =/ Oh well, whatever.

By the way, great sets against that Kitana! Even tho I think it's unfair to use Cassie against her. :p
276 win streak....

Reauxbot

They finally released the NWM videos of REOs cassie. Hes the only high level Cassie i know.

Reauxbot

Slayer really didnt seem to know what to do against the missles. These are a bit old. But i thought id post some Cassie gameplay regardless.
Sorry guys. Im trying here. I dont know any other Cassie mains outside forum posters and Reo.

Didnt see the tournament till video footage release. A lot of Quan Chis and Kung Jins.. Dafuq

Reauxbot

So im not sure if its character specific or you actually get a d1 after your opponent blocks the b124, but Claude was getting a lot of those.