What's new

Match Footage - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage video thread

Darumm

Noob
Yesterday I played King of the Hill for the first time, I was only able to do a few matches.
I only lost to HQT Predator, It was like the 2nd or 3rd time I fought against him so I don't really know the MU, any advice?
I played one match with Sonya just to try, I was rusty AF, trying to remember her combos but I ended up winning.

eddiegreyy

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
i like play with brawler variation, but for competitive scene is worse, is very unsafe. For fun i like play with her ;)

shura30

Shura
Here's my today's set with Frizen, one of the best players in Poland. Any tips?
a few:

- block more of those 21u4 (and mind the gap between 21 and u4 you gotta at least backdash there if you don't want to risk an exnut)
- a blocked roll should be a full 242 punish, gotta capitalize on that damage
- throw more df1 in the neutral a b12 happy mileena barely blocks low and our b12 isn't that much of a thread, roll goes under 4 and d1 trades
- more f3 after a blocked poke, chances are they're going to expect your d3, catch them with f3 or df1 instead
- more stagger strings, b12 won't take you far in the long run, 1,11 3, 33, 331 all the jazz that's plus or slightly minus for bait
- f12b3 should be always countered by your d3, beside exroll there's nothing from mileena's side that can stuff your poke. cassie will interrupt anything else