What's new

Cassie Cage isn't Sexy Enough for games 'journalist' OAG

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I agree with the journalist. One thing that made Mortal Kombat a cool game was the extremes. Extreme sexiness of the females, extreme violence, extreme magic, etc.

They made the females look boring and unappealing in this game.

Even Ed Boon said: Nobody want to pay for reality (reality is boring). So, why is he making these females look so boring?
lol, Ed Boon contradicting himself so easily then ? that's a vision ! :p

totally disagree with you, but , I respect your opinion. Fair point. ;)

I like Jade, Skarlet, Sonya and Cassie in this game, they are all cute, specially Jade, that resembles Zoe Saldana (who is sexy as hell) so .... none female character disapointed so far IMO, on MK 11 .... if you want something "hotter", I suggest you to play DOA 6 or SFV instead. :D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Man, some people take video games way too seriously.
This ^ lol and definitely applies to both sides I agree. It's either "omg this characters is too sexy" or "not sexy enough" lol

I think the Ed Boon quote is an interesting point, he doesn't go into detail but I believe his point with that was "we can do anything in a game, that you can't do in reality" I think this applies to every which way and people have to remember that.

This guy sounds like an attention seeker trolly type, and he obviously doesn't know the lore of MK since Kano has always been shirtless except for MK 1 and MK 3 lol.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

Her face was horrid.
Who cares about a beautiful face?!?!?!? SHE HAD BIG FAT BOOBIES. GIVE US BOOBS. nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom THAT'S ALL WE NEED. MOTORBOAT CITY ON DEM.........................................................................................................

BOOBIES

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce on those bbooooooooobiiiieeeeeessssssss

How about we grab a bro beer with some bros, hop into training mode and tea bag the ground so we can see those BOOOBIESSS BOUNCEEEE

FUCK REALISM. WE WANT BIG BOUNCING BOOBIES!!

Anywho.

If they get boobs I want guys in jockstraps and no other skin that doesn't show male ASS.

I WANT ASS. BOUNCE BOUNCE ASS. EQUALITY BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN IN THE BOUNCE DEPARTMENT. ASS AND BOOBIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Let's see how badly they want this extreme sexiness when it's played up on both sides. Boobs, butts, and bulges. Their tunes will change real quick. BET.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Vslayer wow nice post, you're very, very passionate about Cassie I see!

lol, Ed Boon contradicting himself so easily then ? that's a vision ! :p

totally disagree with you, but , I respect your opinion. Fair point. ;)

I like Jade, Skarlet, Sonya and Cassie in this game, they are all cute, specially Jade, that resembles Zoe Saldana (who is sexy as hell) so .... none female character disapointed so far IMO, on MK 11 .... if you want something "hotter", I suggest you to play DOA 6 or SFV instead. :D
Just curious are you a chick/female? If not my apologies lol.:D Either way you're cool.

Last edited:

Lun

proud TERF!
Aaaaand we're giving that "game journalist" exactly the attention he wants.

I could explain why people like that are the reason we need people like me, but nevermind.

Reactions: Zev

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So, can the moderators lock this thread, just like my thread on a similar subject was closed?
This is a passionate love letter to Cassie Cage, you can't just close that without rupturing the fabric of reality, possibly even creating a black hole where time will be reversed and it'll be like she never existed.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Who cares about a beautiful face?!?!?!? SHE HAD BIG FAT BOOBIES. GIVE US BOOBS. nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom THAT'S ALL WE NEED. MOTORBOAT CITY ON DEM.........................................................................................................

BOOBIES

bouncebouncebouncebouncebouncebounce on those bbooooooooobiiiieeeeeessssssss

How about we grab a bro beer with some bros, hop into training mode and tea bag the ground so we can see those BOOOBIESSS BOUNCEEEE

FUCK REALISM. WE WANT BIG BOUNCING BOOBIES!!

Anywho.

If they get boobs I want guys in jockstraps and no other skin that doesn't show male ASS.

I WANT ASS. BOUNCE BOUNCE ASS. EQUALITY BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN IN THE BOUNCE DEPARTMENT. ASS AND BOOBIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

Let's see how badly they want this extreme sexiness when it's played up on both sides. Boobs, butts, and bulges. Their tunes will change real quick. BET.
Now you've got me wondering What kind of military technology exists in the Special forces where an open vest with no bra, can just keep those mammaries from falling out in the middle of a fight. This is some next level clothing. Forget the sexiness, I wanna see the complete disrespect to the laws of physics.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Wait, it's One Angry Gamer? It feels like he's on a one-man crusade to hate on the sexy MK11 ladies. Either he's crazy or he just knows it brings him webclicks.
He enjoys the clicks for sure. I mean, I don't think he's serious it has to be trolling. If it's not, I have no words.

Lun

proud TERF!
He enjoys the clicks for sure. I mean, I don't think he's serious it has to be trolling. If it's not, I have no words.
Well..... I've checked his Twitter page and it's mostly naked or halfnaked anime girls in sexy situations. That sure supports the "he's crazy" part, but I'm still trying to give him the benefit of doubt.

I mean, nothing wrong with a Twitter full of hentai anime girls, but maybe when you couple it with the kind of article he's written on Cassie, it borders on the "better have the police keep him on a watchlist" territory.