What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Initial Thoughts

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
I heard that Sonya blade had sex with Johnny cage. Probably because he was the last man on Earthrealm after Shao Khan's invasion

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe she only did it for the money, but she did do this poster in Johnny's DA ending. So there's been a spark in both continuities.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Question:
Cassie CAGE HAS SONYA/JC MOVESETS SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT SONYA/JC WILL NOT BE IN MKX? IS CASSIE CAGE THE NEW KIRA? WHEN KIRA HAD SONYA/KANO MOVESETS KIRA REPLACED THEM. IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN?

Sami

Noob
Someone please tell me...is this for real?
Yes. Boon confirmed in the E3 video that Cassie Cage is the daughter of Blade and Cage.

Question:
Cassie CAGE HAS SONYA/JC MOVESETS SO DOES THIS MEAN THAT SONYA/JC WILL NOT BE IN MKX? IS CASSIE CAGE THE NEW KIRA? WHEN KIRA HAD SONYA/KANO MOVESETS KIRA REPLACED THEM. IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN?
ALL THE CAPS.

Chances are Blade/Cage won't be in the game. The timeline for MKX covers up to 25 years after the events of MK9 so those two will be old. They might make an appearance in story mode (they could use Cassie's various styles with model swaps if they really wanted the parents fighting), but Cassie seems to be a way of getting Blade/Cage's moves in the game without it hindering the story.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I love the character conceptually but I'm a bit put off by whatever the "bubble gum gimmick" is. That sounds like something you'd see in an anime fighter not MK. Not to mention, it's even a part of her fatality.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
clone... freeze
too bad she plays like DS apparently so get fucked!! i heard she has zoning tools in one of her stances, and on max's stream some was saying cable hopping to zone with her? don't know what that means, just means she has zoning tools, so no cage vs sub in this game brotha.