What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Initial Thoughts

mkkevin

Noob
DUUUUDE! I've been shipping Jonny Cage and Sonya since I first saw the MK movie! I know the second movie was horrible, but just look at how Sonya reacted when Johnny was removed from the show! I was kinda expecting to see Sonya and Johnny fall in love in MKX, but when Ed Boon said that's Johnny Cage and Sonya's daughter, I flipped my shit! Once again, I am shocked :D I love MKX!!!!!

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I want to wait to see more than half the cast before saying who I will main but I will say, she is very intriguing to me. I wonder if she will have Sonya's Hot Head personality mixed with Johnny Cage's cockiness? That would be so awesome.

Justice

Noob
Johny and sonya's relation/romance to sonya and jax's co-worker partnership. How many replies do we have to make this to justify the answer? This is starting to "mud" up the OP....
Yeah you're right. Since you don't know that there IS no hard facts to support your argument there is no point. There has never been a "relation/romance" between Johnny and Sonya other than Johhny being a stereotypical douchebag Hollywood "stud" and wanting to nail the busty blonde. Yes, Sonya and Jax are only ever presented as co-workers, but arguments can be made that since they do risk their own lives repeatedly for each other that the level of dedication to each other that they are MUCH more to each other than mere co-workers. I choose to believe that there is a whole "unexpressed love" storyline going on between Jax and Sonya, you don't. There's nothing wrong with either opinion.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I heard in her X-ray against any male characters she punches them in the dick AND SHOW Their balls explode. I'm not making this up Maximillion said it in his stream...OMFG

Edit: and Cassie Cage has Sonya style with Johnny Cockiness

Last edited:

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I also heard she gun butts ppl lol she has pistols. And she is constantly chewing bubble gum. And her bubble gum is in 1 of her fatalities

Edit: from the demo a lot of ppl are saying Sub-Zero is GDLK

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I heard in her X-ray against any male characters she punches them in the dick AND SHOW Their balls explode. I'm not making this up Maximillion said it in his stream...OMFG

Edit: and Cassie Cage has Sonya style with Johnny Cockiness
I also heard she gun butts ppl lol she has pistols. And she is constantly chewing bubble gum. And her bubble gum is in 1 of her fatalities

Edit: from the demo a lot of ppl are saying Sub-Zero is GDLK
This character sounds seriously badass. Good God. They better show her tomorrow.

I threw up a little.

Part of me should feel repulsed that Sonya actually fell in love with Cage...but the logical part also tells me that it does make sense, given the aftermath of the battle with Shao Kahn.

Sadly this shows me that Sonya won't make it over, but in the event that Scorpion should suck (which better not be the case, NRS!), Cassie may make a suitable replacement.

...and where's Raiden?!

Love? More like one night stand.:DOGE

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Wonder if one of her variations will have her using guns, green balls, and rings. She could be both rushdown and zoner.

Initial Thought: Damnit... There goes another slot. Which deserving staple got the axe for this bullshit?

Then, haha Dizzy. No JC for you.