What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Initial Thoughts

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Ok I'll give my thoughts. She's a cool character and all BUT...
I wanna talk about her head proportion, I read and hear a LOT of ppl saying it looks off and big so I made this edit on how she should look: (yes it bothered me that much >_>)

Even from behind her neck looks big >_>

BUT I do wanna say she looks great in the char select screen

AND her other look/costume below, looks LOADS better imo :) I'd rather use this look than a Jill(RE5) look alike >.>

Just wanted to point it out, hoping it can be fixed, idk. Don't take my critique the wrong way tho, great job overall w/ her and the new chars NRS! <3

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I already hate this character ! Lets hope there will be some strong zoner to keep her out :D
From the looks of it, she may be able to counterzone some of that zoning we've seen.

Btw, she kind of reminds me of Nova from SC. A lil' bit, but still.

My initial thoughts when just hearing about her was "f3, f3, f33, divekick, ex cartwheel, d4, military stance cancels, 2,2,2,2,2 in the corner, nut punch, Hooooooo!"

But after seeing her my initial thought is "Lol. Nice neck. What, did Quan-Chi perform a fatality on you?"

Her frame is all messed up. She has short, stubby arms and legs on a long torso with a long neck. She just looks weird.

x MAD AXES x

Lighten up will ya!
I didn't like Johnny cage, but liked Sonya and they do this... Still going to try her though maybe she'll grow on me, just like how her neck grew.

bigmiracle

Praise Sheeva
Aesthetically she looks crappy to me. Very generic, as well as having weird proportions, like others mentioned.

They should shave her head, give her a GI Jane/Jack from Mass Effect type vibe instead. She looks like Miley Cyrus playing a "tough chick" role; not cute!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Aesthetically she looks crappy to me. Very generic, as well as having weird proportions, like others mentioned.

They should shave her head, give her a GI Jane/Jack from Mass Effect type vibe instead. She looks like Miley Cyrus playing a "tough chick" role; not cute!
I don't see how characters you mentioned have a style fitting to make an allusion to Cage/Sonya Cassie is intended to be.
So far she doesn't look like her model is finished ofc, but then she already has some character IMO. Her IDGAF attitude and look gets rather cynical and creepy next to gruesome shit around, including one caused by her herself.

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
That render is satisfactory. I'm just not seeing the badass from her current outfit. It's too bleak.

I'm hoping for more than just the one costume even with the variants.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
New main confirmed!

The spawn of Johnny Cage and Sonya?! Hell yes!

She looks very interesting at that. Her shadow jump is kinda like Cage's flip kick but has a downward landing motion at the end.

She has pistols, which take place of Sonya's rings but are a lot like Stryker and Deathstroke (the EX version).

She has missiles she calls in like Sektor or Shang Tsung's skulls and a lock on missile (Sektor)

She has 2 nut cruncher moves (grab and xray)

Then she has normals that do resemble both her parents. I'm a little disappointed she doesn't have a shadow kick or cartwheel attack. Well, that we know of anyway.

I like her look also. Yes, her neck is a little weird but overall she looks well designed. She looks serious but has her fathers silly attitude (dat bubble gum!)

I'm excited!