What's new

Cassie Cage General Discussion Thread

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Isn't the energy burst the thing she does right before the FB in the trailer? Haven't seen it do a KB anywhere.

Also somewhat related, is it just me or does cassie have an insane amount of KBs? i swear she has like 7 or 8 that we've seen, it blows everyone else out of the water.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Looks like I'll be using the one with the Jacket over the armor or the one that was shown after the mass effect suit.

LOL I don't mind that one.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Pretty underwhelming though. No workout gear like Sonya or boot camp SF type stuff. All armored or super armored lol
No workout gear has me shook seriously I'm canceling my pre-order XD

jk, but I guess I like this cop looking one it's close to her MKX one:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
@Vslayer
@STB Sgt Reed
@Ck AeroVoid

Just picked up an early copy here in Maple land, let me know if you guys wanna know anything about Cassie. Will be rushing through story in the meantime.
Yo, just like all the customization gear she has, mostly her shades. And if you're gonna practice with her some combos would be sweet. But more than anything just enjoy the game!

Reactions: Kal

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
@Vslayer
@STB Sgt Reed
@Ck AeroVoid

Just picked up an early copy here in Maple land, let me know if you guys wanna know anything about Cassie. Will be rushing through story in the meantime.
  1. The Gear
  2. Can you combo off of ex low gunshot
  3. Can you combo off of the KB from the drone move in variation 2
Can't think of anything else at the moment!

Thanks for the tag! :) Enjoy the game!!

Edit: Googles how far away Maple Land is from me

Kal

<3
Ok I will do my best, I can't select everything yet it's slowly installing itself. Half the characters are missing still. I will get back to you when I get it all done. No promises on any amazing combos, I'm not that great of a player anymore.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Ok I will do my best, I can't select everything yet it's slowly installing itself. Half the characters are missing still. I will get back to you when I get it all done. No promises on any amazing combos, I'm not that great of a player anymore.
No need for specific or amazing combos... just if you have the ability to combo off of those two things, like do you recover in time to hit them at all, because that will determine which variation I use. Leaning toward the guns one currently.

I love her so much!!! <3 But I really hope she has some good combos, all her gameplays until now don't have any combos, and in the yesterday's tournament the pro using Cassie was just zoning with guns and shadow-kick.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
@STB Sgt Reed

You can combo of EX low gunshot, tricky timing at least for now since the game is new but you definitely can. Just did ex low gunshot followed by a basic 3 hit. Gotta keep in the mind the distance you hit them from.
Yeeeeeees! Looks like that's my variation for Cassie!! TY!!
Sweet! I'm still gonna go with the shoulder charge variation tho. I think she has a launcher in all variations anyways it's part of her strings.