What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

N-Zalo

Noob
Any major changes to certain BnBs? I'm just making sure everything is updated for MKXL @Pan1cMode .
Tested all the BnBs for spec ops and everything is the same, only changes on Cassie's normals are the cancel advantage and the *pushback on b2,1,2 and *b2,1,2,d2+4.
Run cancels on b2,1,2,d2+4 feels a little weird but it may be me adapting to the new inputs...

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Tested all the BnBs for spec ops and everything is the same, only changes on Cassie's normals are the cancel advantage and the *pushback on b2,1,2 and *b2,1,2,d2+4.
Run cancels on b2,1,2,d2+4 feels a little weird but it may be me adapting to the new inputs...

That pushback and cancel nerf is really hurting me.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Spec Ops Corner hard to block corner combos.

From an EX Missile/sweep h2b:
*missile inbound* B4, 4, 212, 212~Flip, run, 123~Flip, run, 123~Flip (46%/44% if you cancel into missile)

@Pan1cMode can you add it to the OP? And also include sections for staminaless combos? Cheers

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Spec Ops Corner hard to block corner combos.

From an EX Missile/sweep h2b:
*missile inbound* B4, 4, 212, 212~Flip, run, 123~Flip, run, 123~Flip (46%/44% if you cancel into missile)

@Pan1cMode can you add it to the OP? And also include sections for staminaless combos? Cheers
hey Scott

you wanna add me on XBOX one

maybe you can help me with some matchups. we can get a Koth going

i need the cassie matchup if you can use all 3 variants

ill have STB hellbringer, STB krizbe, @PrimBloodGhost , Maybe cR BigBunny, FrostyBarrel, @Mystic Paragon

in the koth and maybe ADM Echo

let me know if you are interested.

i try to find the better players than i to level up my game.

and would like to get to know ya;)

My gamer tag is:

ESG Jagged

soon i might change it to:
MadeOfMeta][_

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Doesn't work against Kotal then. You can't just check one hitbox then assume it works on all of them.
you probably know Cassie better than i do i admit,

i did what you where talking about in that video, and i changed my RC timing and it connected some how?

Scott The Scot

you probably know Cassie better than i do i admit,

i did what you where talking about in that video, and i changed my RC timing and it connected some how?
Everyday's a school day, we all know different things and there's a lot I don't know :)

I'm doing a dash cancel, so if I ever find myself in a situation without stamina I'll have a combo to fall back on.

Scott The Scot

hey Scott

you wanna add me on XBOX one

maybe you can help me with some matchups. we can get a Koth going

i need the cassie matchup if you can use all 3 variants

ill have STB hellbringer, STB krizbe, @PrimBloodGhost , Maybe cR BigBunny, FrostyBarrel, @Mystic Paragon

in the koth and maybe ADM Echo

let me know if you are interested.

i try to find the better players than i to level up my game.

and would like to get to know ya;)

My gamer tag is:

ESG Jagged

soon i might change it to:
MadeOfMeta][_
Thanks for the invite, I do use all of Cassies variations but I'm a PS4 only guy and my internet sucks lol.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
B12 DB2 RUN 212 etc. I cannot connect the 212 after the run? Is patched or that hard? (For Brawler) I can do
242, F21 DB2 24 BF3 completely fine though.
Any help appreciated!

Arzumis

Noob
B12 DB2 RUN 212 etc. I cannot connect the 212 after the run? Is patched or that hard? (For Brawler) I can do
242, F21 DB2 24 BF3 completely fine though.
Any help appreciated!
Its just Very difficult to do. Really inconsistent for me to do while others swear they get it all the time.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
It's consistent if you just practice it lol Gotta buffer your run during the flip so you can run asap.
This looks so fucking easy! But when I try it, I hit the first two hits and then drop. Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out next time I'm on! Not really sure what "Gotta buffer your run during the flip so you can run asap. " means though.

Scott The Scot

This looks so fucking easy! But when I try it, I hit the first two hits and then drop. Thanks for the tip, I'll try it out next time I'm on! Not really sure what "Gotta buffer your run during the flip so you can run asap. " means though.
Basically just inputting run as Cassies first foot hits the ground during flip so that as SOON as she can run, she will. Because you buffered the run. Buffering just means to input the move.

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
Basically just inputting run as Cassies first foot hits the ground during flip so that as SOON as she can run, she will. Because you buffered the run. Buffering just means to input the move.
Awesome! How tight is the window? Does it have to be at that EXACT moment?