What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

Kal

<3
Personally I play Brawler more than Hollywood, but if that nerf means you can't special cancel AT ALL after her f+3,4 then that's gonna suck.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Wow, huge nerf for Cassie. This is really going to hurt her damage in Hollywood.

Honestly, it really isn't a good thing that they didn't touch Brawler, tbh. Brawler is still worse than Hollywood even with this :p

We can still get high 30s-40 meterless in the corner, I guess.

Anyway, brb guys gonna go pick up Scorpion and remain nerf-free forevz:DOGE

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
My shoulder is here for you guys.

That was so ridiculous and unnecessary. I can't believe they actually did that instead of messing with the scaling if they wanted to reduce her damage.

My fear of they removing wasp cancels some day just got very real too...

So f34 lost it's combo properties? NRS just hates fun. They could've easily just nerf her damage and i would be ok with it. I mean, Cassie had the best looking combos in the corner because of this string. And why would i even need to end a combo with hard KD if i have a nut punch.

Shady

Noob
no way brawler would ever be better than hollywood even with this nerf, if the max combos are now 35 in the corner instead of 45, it sucks but its still better lol

just so lame, those were FUNNNNN COMBOS TO DO WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE MY FUN I DONT CARE ABOUT THE DAMAGE, JUST INCREASE SCALING ON COMBOS USING F34
Fucking this!!!!!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Exactly...why would the nerf be to remove 80% of her ability to do her normal bnbs....just adjust the damage scaling off freaking f34 and you are done. It is such a simple fix if they wanted to reduce her damage in the corner rather than robbing her ability to even do the combo at all...

It's just lazy and smacks of taking the easier way out. F34 is essentially now a glorified lowish reward block string which is supposed to be one of the selling points of the Hollywood variation. Scaling the damage on it would have been the smarter option, which is probably exactly why it wasn't taken.

LockM

Noob
Lol, typical NRS, so quick to patch, pathetic.
Now coner combos will be as exciting as in MK9 which is looping 1 string over and over and over.

NRS = NO FUN ALLOWED

Kal

<3
Honestly, it really isn't a good thing that they didn't touch Brawler, tbh. Brawler is still worse than Hollywood even with this :p

We can still get high 30s-40 meterless in the corner, I guess.
I never said Brawler was or is now better than Hollywood, I just enjoy Brawler a lot more. This just makes it easier for me to pick a variation as it gives me less reasons to play Hollywood.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
it obviously just means her special isnt coming out on grounded opponents anymore, which is useless anyway

not a big deal