What's new

Combo List - Cassie Cage Cassie Cage Combo Thread

The Magician

According to my sources...
Was messing in a lab for 10 min in search of replacement. The best i came up with is

starter~db2, RUN~33, 12, 21u4, 123~db2, b1~EX Nut Kracker. (37-39%)

I suppose it was already discovered and ignored.

Extremely easy to do.

Unbelievably lame looking.

Like Johnny Cage corner combos lame.

Like father, like daughter.
Found a 40%, 21u4 f33 21u4 b212d1+2~db2 run~f3~bd3. Will post more soon, as I have a few more that can get 2-3% more. It's like D'Vorah ate her face the way she did Mileena.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Yeah, let's try not to get too caught up in the fact she got nerfed... I'll be relying on you guys to give me new combos. ;)

The Magician

Here's a 41%, I'm going to keep releasing this for people to get new ideas, or use it as their new BnB. I'm working on low and overhead starters now.

I dunno if this nerf hurts her mid screen combos that much. I'm still getting 32% off of a 21u4 punish meterless. Her corner combos will suffer though.

Eminent

Forum Lurker
They probably did it because f34~ex gunshots was a true jailing blockstring and did 10% chip... lmao it was broke.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
As soon as i discover/learn the f3,4 combo they took it. Lol but i have been replacing the f3,4 with f33 as well. im sure there is better.

The Magician

b212d+1+2~db2 run~f33 21u4 123 db2 run 24~bd3 (43%) You can sub out the 24 for 12 for the same damage, maybe 0.15% less and you wont mistakenly x-ray if you do the ex version with 12.

Last edited:
@laial 's combo seems to be the most stable in all situations. that one if you have enough stamina for 2 runs, if only enough for 1 run just end with b1 nutpunch instead for a percent or so less, if no runs available substitute in f3 for (run, 121) and end with b1 nutpunch