Never use 2 bars. That is a waste. Remember you need meter to:
1. combo with any sort of reasonable damage
2. mb a b3
3. mb interactables
4. clash

So yeah - do not use 2 bars hahaha

SmokeMaster

I got no time for whining!!!
Two bars are worth it IMO if you are using interactable damage. I can get up to around 70 damage on some stages mid-screen with interactables.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
2 bar corners are acceptable.
2 bar intractable setups are acceptable.
2 bars w/trait active is ok occasionally if the launcher was a mb b or f3 and you have no other big damage options.
All the meter you need to close out a game if you have to is fine as well.
Anything else should be no more than 1 bar.

I'm tired of seeing shazams do a hm mb and an ac mb in the same combo, and then not clash during round 2. Its the number 1 reason you're getting your backs blown out every game.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
You don't need to clash if you use such a combo :

xD

I think 2 meter combos are allowed at least to finish the opponent.

Ok I'm just starting to play him for fun. There are a bunch of combos in the first page so it's hard to see which one I gotta pick.
Can someone tell me (probably not the first time someone asks such a thing so I apologizer in advance) what are the best/true Shazam BnB with (f12), (22), (b3/f3) and (b2) starters (no trait, 1 meter). I wanna something I can do consistently online.
Ty

Uber

Noob
You don't need to clash if you use such a combo :

xD

I think 2 meter combos are allowed at least to finish the opponent.

Ok I'm just starting to play him for fun. There are a bunch of combos in the first page so it's hard to see which one I gotta pick.
Can someone tell me (probably not the first time someone asks such a thing so I apologizer in advance) what are the best/true Shazam BnB with (f12), (22), (b3/f3) and (b2) starters (no trait, 1 meter). I wanna something I can do consistently online.
Ty
As far as i know, these are the best combos for vortex ender:

- F12xxHM MB, B3, J3, 2xxAC - 32%
- 22xxHM MB, B3, J3, D3
- F3, J3, 1xxAC MB, 2xxAC
- (J2) F22, HM MB, B3, F223xxAC
- HM MB, B3, F223xxAC
- D2, J2, D2(or 3)xxHM MB, B3, J3, D3
- B2xxHM MB, B3, J3, D3

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

booivi

Good Game :)
As far as i know, these are the best combos for vortex ender:

- F12xxHM MB, B3, J3, 2xxAC - 32%
- 22xxHM MB, B3, J3, D3
- B3, J3, 1xxAC MB, 2xxAC
- (J2) F22, HM MB, B3, F223xxAC
- HM MB, B3, F223xxAC
- D2, J2, D2(or 3)xxHM MB, B3, J3, D3
- B2xxHM MB, B3, J3, D3

Can you explain Shazam's "Vortex"?

Uber

Noob
Can you explain Shazam's "Vortex"?
On most hard knockdowns, a meaty HM can only be avoided with a wakeup attack. The vortex is the meaty HM/bait wakeup and punish mixup. Its effectiveness depends on the variety of wakeup options the opponent has.

Uber

Noob
Found better combo for B2 starter:

B2xxHM MB, B3, dash under, F223xxAC - 29%

Same combo works for F12 starter. Does one less damage than the one i posted before, but is much easier to land

Uber

Noob
Found slightly better combo off a grounded D2:

D2, J2, D2xxHM, B3, J3, AC - 29%

Hello, new to Shazam but F1,2 is very strong in corner because you can 112 after for a safe hit confirm overhead.

Uber

Noob
Hello, new to Shazam but F1,2 is very strong in corner because you can 112 after for a safe hit confirm overhead.
F12 is nice on block, but im often scared to use it because the first hit is high, and Shazams overhead (B2) is unreliable at F1 range, so its tough to discourage ducking. It would be a decent move for oki pressure but there isnt much reason for it. If you are gonna gamble that the opponent isn't gonna wakeup through your F12, you might as well just throw meaty HM for guaranteed damage for guessing right.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yo if it goes over 60% i say use 2 bars Shazam can bild it back easily

and this combo
Corner
j3,112,112,112,Herculean Might[MB], b.3, j2, 11, Atlas Torpedo - 78%

is not possible

SZSR

Noob
Yo if it goes over 60% i say use 2 bars Shazam can bild it back easily

and this combo
Corner
j3,112,112,112,Herculean Might[MB], b.3, j2, 11, Atlas Torpedo - 78%
is not possible
Yeah, i've been trying it, and it's not really feasible, i've been meaning to delete this thread, it has too many just filler combos with no practical purpose.

DarkPage

Noob
So you can get a b3 off the b23 if you do d2 after I've only hit it a couple times so it's a tight timing it feels

SmokeMaster

It's pretty tight and Raven falls out of it.
The reason Raven might fall out is because you have her set to standing instead of crouching. I was testing it against Superman and I was more consistant with hitting it while he was crouching then when he was standing. Just something to think about. On another related note, it seems pretty impractical to do d2, b3 after b23. You get like 29% at the most with no meter. You can do f223 xx HM for 26% garunteed damage.

SmokeMaster

Thing is it's hard to pull off the 29% combo. Timing is everything with that combo for a mere 3% increase in damage. That's if you can even pull off the b3 after d2.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
or f223 > AC 27%. still not used to using b2 then 3 so I do * b23 > d2 > f223 > AC for 25% atm (online).

... and pre patch I've been getting b2 instead of f22 on ambiguous jump ins. if you have this problem you could do (f2322) when committing and you could hit confirm after. just an option if you're experience this.