What's new

Captain Cold Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Hmmm... Interesting. Something final, since I didn't get the beta code so I don't know. Does CC have a similar Ice Klone weapon to keep them in the corner?
He wasn't available in the beta but from the footage I've seen, no, not really. He could potentially have something similar though. He does have a special where he shoots ice on the ground that when Meter burned will freeze the opponent if they step in it so it could lead to some interesting traps & setups. But, not nearly as strong as Sub's ice clone corner game.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Hmmm... Interesting. Something final, since I didn't get the beta code so I don't know. Does CC have a similar Ice Klone weapon to keep them in the corner?
No.
But he has a better tool IMO, a circle that do damage and slow opponents, and if MB it finally freezes, so you can mix it with the upper and lower ice and make a very deadly trap

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
He wasn't available in the beta but from the footage I've seen, no, not really. He could potentially have something similar though. He does have a special where he shoots ice on the ground that when Meter burned will freeze the opponent if they step in it so it could lead to some interesting traps & setups. But, not nearly as strong as Sub's ice clone corner game.
I see. I just asked, because in their breakdown video they forgot to add the AA tech, and, who knows, a lot of stuff that we might not know, unless we find out.

If I find any tech, I'll post it. So far, in the breakdown and trailer videos I found out that the Ice Floor and other stuff could be good OKIs.

Please, 19th May, hurry the fuck up and release this game.

Tanno

No.
But he has a better tool IMO, a circle that do damage and slow opponents, and if MB it finally freezes, so you can mix it with the upper and lower ice and make a very deadly trap
You mean the Ice Blast (similar to Sub Zero's power in MK Mythologies: Sub Zero). I found this to be an interesting one to keep the opponents in check. Should be good to keep them frozen.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Don´t know if it´s already known , but I´ve notice in 6:36 of the gameplay breakdown of the watchtower, that if you have the gun activated , you can choose what kind of movement level you can use, in the video, the gun was at level 3, but the guy of the stream activated the level 2 grenade, and the gun automatically went to level 1, That´s amazing so you don´t need to do the movement of the level your gun has and for example you can actívate the level 1 three times in a row if you has level 3. This opens more creative uses of the gun

TRVP6GXD

Noob
Flash rogues are boring and bland...with the exception of grodd. So I probably wont pay any attention to captain zero, his game play looked extremely boring imo.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
Who's your favorite character in the game so I can go into their thread just to say how much I hate them?

lol No offense man, I just don't understand the point of your post.
Where in your feeble mind did your brain register the word hate in anything I said? Please tell me...I am almost positive that I used the word boring and if your sub par intelligence pairs Boring with Hatred, that is no fault of mine. No offense.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Where in your feeble mind did your brain register the word hate in anything I said? Please tell me...I am almost positive that I used the word boring and if your sub par intelligence pairs Boring with Hatred, that is no fault of mine. No offense.
Okay, I see now you just came in here to troll so carry on.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I love how widely regarded Batman rogues are good, but Flash rogues are stale.

Grodd, Cold, Mirror Master, and Weather Wizard would have an infinite amount more potential in this game than Riddler, Penguin, Red Hood, Al Ghul, or whatever batman people that are discussed.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
I love how widely regarded Batman rogues are good, but Flash rogues are stale.

Grodd, Cold, Mirror Master, and Weather Wizard would have an infinite amount more potential in this game than Riddler, Penguin, Red Hood, Al Ghul, or whatever batman people that are discussed.
I think youre wrong about Al Ghul, and Red Hood...the others I can agree on. But literally the only flash rogue who isnt yawn worthy is grodd, imo. But are you seriously tell me that Weather Wizard > Al Ghul? Come on now....weather wizard lol. Even the name is cringey mane.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I think youre wrong about Al Ghul, and Red Hood...the others I can agree on. But literally the only flash rogue who isnt yawn worthy is grodd, imo. But are you seriously tell me that Weather Wizard > Al Ghul? Come on now....weather wizard lol. Even the name is cringey mane.
Gameplay wise, yes. A guy that can control the weather has a lot more possibilities for an interesting moveset than Al Ghul and Jason.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
But are you seriously tell me that Weather Wizard > Al Ghul?
Yea. Perfect example actually.

Al Ghul is going to be the same ol same ol. "Tough guy who beats you up" while we already have Batman, Robin, Canary, etc. Good hand to hand fighting with some differences to make them their own character.

Meanwhile, Weather Wizard would have infinitely more potential with his toolset. I could write paragraphs on the possibilities with his weather abilities mixed in combat.

So yes, that is what I am saying, and it's pretty clear cut imo.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Flash rogues are boring and bland...with the exception of grodd. So I probably wont pay any attention to captain zero, his game play looked extremely boring imo.
What do you actually plan on gaining out of this statement?
I myself don't think I will use Captain Cold either since he doesn't appeal to me, but not once did it pop into my mind that I'll post it in his forum that I won't use him because really; WHO GIVES A FUCK?!
So "where in your feeble mind" did you decide that it was important for everyone here to know that you're not gonna use him?

Tanno

Don't know if it's already known, but I've notice in 6:36 of the gameplay breakdown of the watchtower that if you have the gun activated, you can choose what kind of movement level you can use. In the video, the gun was at level 3, but the guy of the stream activated the level 2 grenade, and the gun automatically went to level 1. That's amazing. So you don't need to do the movement of the level your gun has and, of course, you can actívate the level 1 three times in a row, if you have level 3. This opens more creative uses of the gun.
Fixed some grammar mistakes for you to be more readable.

What you meant is like Bo 'Rai Cho's Drunken Master variation. A lot of creative ways for me to experiment.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Fixed some grammar mistakes for you to be more readable.

What you meant is like Bo 'Rai Cho's Drunken Master variation. A lot of creative ways for me to experiment.
English is not my language so I´m sorry if I made some grammar mistakes.

P.D: I´m curious to see if one of his special moves will be a decent wakeup, and...do you think the wall will work as an AA?

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
English is not my language so I´m sorry if I made some grammar mistakes.

P.D: I´m curious to see if one of his special moves will be a decent wakeup, and...do you think the wall will work as an AA?
Don't apologize. He's just an ass-hat. It was perfectly understandable what you meant.

We've seen the wall AA so hopefully it's decent (albeit slow). His D2 will probably be great as well since it should have a disjointed hitbox.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
What do you actually plan on gaining out of this statement?
I myself don't think I will use Captain Cold either since he doesn't appeal to me, but not once did it pop into my mind that I'll post it in his forum that I won't use him because really; WHO GIVES A FUCK?!
So "where in your feeble mind" did you decide that it was important for everyone here to know that you're not gonna use him?
Sorry for voicing my opinion, dont get too hurt over it, it was just that...an opinion.

TRVP6GXD

Noob
Yea. Perfect example actually.

Al Ghul is going to be the same ol same ol. "Tough guy who beats you up" while we already have Batman, Robin, Canary, etc. Good hand to hand fighting with some differences to make them their own character.

Meanwhile, Weather Wizard would have infinitely more potential with his toolset. I could write paragraphs on the possibilities with his weather abilities mixed in combat.

So yes, that is what I am saying, and it's pretty clear cut imo.
Yeah, I guess that I can see your point. I guess it would come down to personal preference. I myself would use Al ghul before I would pick up the weather man.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
I´m a little worried because I don´t see any wakeup with a keep away propierty like other similar chars has: Firestorm has the nuclearblast, Darkseid ans Deadshot the knee, Fate has this keep away symbol, all are wakeups than gain distance.... and what about CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.