What's new

Guide - Inferno Can somebody explain to me why low minion doesn't cost bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nereus

Noob
I think a large amount of my frustration comes from dealing with it on laggy connection where run comes out as dash and reversals don't come out at all. As well as fuzzy guarding not working right
It's never good to base things off of netplay because netplay is netplay. Always is, and always will be. The overhead minion summon is reactable and the low one is fine.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
All I said was keeping an eye on your stamina bar(or Energy whatever you call it) is a problem? What part didn't make sense? I wasn't questioning you on how to punish Scorpion. During my fights vs Scorpion I thought I had stamina, but I didn't. Maybe it's problem only I suffered from.
Bad stamina management, you run way too much, he is like -27, you should at least be able to dash without running if you're coming from fullscreen, and run in the end of the dash to cop out the rest of the space before he recovers.

ciaran carrick

Lars a noob
I block low and react to oh. Worse case Ontario you take the oh that doesn't combo
Pretty much summed it up

If you have trouble with this move or scorpion in general, please get the punishs/blocking down.

No matter what, take the oh demon, you can block low minion around midrange and get a punish by sprinting in.

People need to learn to deal with scorpion shenanigans e.g. d4>low minion lol, subzeros shit is on a different level :I

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The whole game plan to scorpion overall is to block low and react to the overhead, unless of course he is up close in Inferno or Ninjutsu where F2 is unreactable.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Can someone give me advice on what to do against inferno scorps online? offline I have no problem reacting/punishing to his demons etc., but online with lag it becomes a whole different beast, not to mention the caliber of players who usually play scorpion is often very low and random af so its near impossible to make a read rather than guess. Once I get in I have no trouble, I just can't handle the random fullscreen shenanigans.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I thought it was obvious that you should block low and react to the overhead daemon (its not hard, even online)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Can someone give me advice on what to do against inferno scorps online? offline I have no problem reacting/punishing to his demons etc., but online with lag it becomes a whole different beast, not to mention the caliber of players who usually play scorpion is often very low and random af so its near impossible to make a read rather than guess. Once I get in I have no trouble, I just can't handle the random fullscreen shenanigans.
Block low demon, react to the overhead Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.