What's new

Guide - Inferno Can somebody explain to me why low minion doesn't cost bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigy

There it is...
I cannot see why in the scope of this game that move doesn't cost meter.

Like really?

Feel free to educate me, i just dont see it.

Wigy

There it is...
yeah, but u can't jump or run cause of the overhead/chain.

I can fuzzyguard and walk in but its a horrrrrrrible situation for some characters. And if they land it once, they can combo you into a vortex and u could potentially guess wrong and eat like 60% for guessing a fullscreen 50/50 wrong one.... And its meterless..

Its hardly like hes lacking tools?

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Lol teleport. Overheads fullscreen. These are not real options. You have to be extremely careful or have some armor
What? The best way to deal with the up demon is to attack scorpion when he's in the middle of the animation.

Wigy

There it is...
I block low and react to oh. Worse case Ontario you take the oh that doesn't combo
Then what? Do you just walk in slowly and get chipped out badly while he builds meter, for him to just escape you with amazing mobility and have it all happen again?

Sulfur

Johnny cage, cassie cage and ferra/torr
The only character I can see up demons being an issue for is johnny cage, cassie has instant air guns in hollywood and the rockets in spec ops, i'm not all that educated on ferra/torr but i'm almost certain that the ferra projectile trading with an up demon is better for you than it is for scorpion; and thats just some basic stuff.

Johnny Cage is a different story, he kinda sucks IMO but if you're using stunt double you can smack scorpion with mimics pretty easily if he's abusing the up demon.

Wigy

There it is...
The only character I can see up demons being an issue for is johnny cage, cassie has instant air guns in hollywood and the rockets in spec ops, i'm not all that educated on ferra/torr but i'm almost certain that the ferra projectile trading with an up demon is better for you than it is for scorpion; and thats just some basic stuff.

Johnny Cage is a different story, he kinda sucks IMO but if you're using stunt double you can smack scorpion with mimics pretty easily if he's abusing the up demon.
The instant air guns are next to impossible to land head height consistently, if i miss i eat a low minion for full combo, missle on spec ops is 40 something startup i would eat low minion all day.

Johnny cage has very few options its a risk even getting the mimic out. Ferr/torr i can toss ferr and it does work, but then i need to wait for the cooldown and i literally have 0 options, and i spent the whole game trying to get in on him. Also ferr's got ass AA so scorpion is free to jump around like a dick when i do get in on him.

There might be ways round it, but really.. Does he need it.. non ex version should just knockdown.

He has one of the best wakeups and mobility with teleport cancel, 50/50 meterless vortex, great normals. Why does he need this.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Then what? Do you just walk in slowly and get chipped out badly while he builds meter, for him to just escape you with amazing mobility and have it all happen again?
I usually just trance. Or run into sweep distance. That creates a footsie game where you can punish him for doing it, forcing him to do something else or do it again on a read. If your character still had no options here then this might be called a bad MU and is common among fighting games. I suggest you seek professional help from a secondary

Sulfur

The instant air guns are next to impossible to land head height consistently
I'd recommend dropping cassie if you dont want to practice IAG, it's one of her essential tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.