What's new

CALLING ALL LURKERS- Are You a Lurker? (Poll)

Do you consider yourself a lurker? (Reads/watches more than you participate on TYM)

• Yes

Votes: 65 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I actually recently replayed "Heart of the Swarm," I went Torrasque as well. Haven't played Versus in a few seasons, and while I play Random, Zerg is both my favourite and my best.
I have never liked sc2's versus. I was big on Brood War, this new meta is too much fuss for me.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Yeah, same here. Been a lurker since the site was created. They call me the omega lurker, that’s why my name is green.

I have never liked sc2's versus. I was big on Brood War, this new meta is too much fuss for me.
Fair enough, though you realize there's no need for you to actually play the constantly shifting meta, you simply need to understand it so you can counter appropriately.

i.e. Zergling and Baneling is the gold standard in Zerg versus Zerg, yet I always go Roach and Ravager. Zerg versus Zerg is my best match up. Nuts to the meta.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Fair enough, though you realize there's no need for you to actually play the constantly shifting meta, you simply need to understand it so you can counter appropriately.

i.e. Zergling and Baneling is the gold standard in Zerg versus Zerg, yet I always go Roach and Ravager. Zerg versus Zerg is my best match up. Nuts to the meta.
I know. I used zealots even when they sucked. I just prefer Brood War is all.

I know. I used zealots even when they sucked. I just prefer Brood War is all.
Fair enough. I also maintain that Zealots never sucked, they were simply "off meta," which people today seem to believe means that said off-meta thing sucks.

I also loved Starcraft: Brood War back in the day, had lots of fun with that. I picked up StarCraft: Remastered last year for the Campaigns in HD, and then went and made one of my own.

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne was my RTS jam, and is to-date the only game I ever truly played competitively.