Cage Family Showcase Trailer

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Braindead, Mar 6, 2019.

By Braindead on Mar 6, 2019 at 9:18 AM
  1. Braindead

Braindead High-functioning Scrub
    Royal Contributor

Here's a great video looking at 11 of some of the "trolliest" moves you can pull off in Mortal Kombat 11 with both Sonya and Johnny!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2019
    MKF30 and Tundra81 like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 11' started by Braindead, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Tundra81
      Tundra81

New Johnny intros as well :cool:
    2. Krankk
      Krankk
      What the hell is going on here? Yesterday I was cryin', bitchin' and spittin' about the lack of information and now they're throwing trailer after trailer at us. I love it.
    3. trufenix
      trufenix
      God I haven't hated a video with so much new information in it so much ever before.
      Jdizzle31 and Braindead like this.
    4. trufenix
      trufenix
      you are my new favorite person!
      Tundra81 likes this.
    5. KillerKombatX
      KillerKombatX
      So Sonya most likely dies according to Cassies last intro.
      Afk Skinny likes this.
    6. Vslayer
      Vslayer
      Did Cassie just say that Sonya dies?
    7. BlunderGod
      BlunderGod
      Wow, Raiden does it again...
    8. ImperatrixSindel
      ImperatrixSindel
      I wouldn't make any assumptions about anyone dying or staying dead in a time travel story, but that's a big screw-up if they didn't mean to put it out there lol
    9. SaltShaker
      SaltShaker
      Some spoiler tags need to be going around in this thread because anyone who watches to the end of that second video is gonna get bodied by one.
    10. trufenix
      trufenix
      lmao, a solid week of people drowing in leaks and now you want spoiler tags cause of one line of dialogue?
    11. ShepherdOfFire
      ShepherdOfFire
      I love Sonya's second fatality !
    12. SaltShaker
      SaltShaker
      LOL hey man, I'm trying to look out for the people who don't want to get spoiled. There's a few of them out there. I personally enjoy swimming in leaks.
      ShepherdOfFire likes this.
    13. Ptehu
      Ptehu
      so Sonya is dead... well, too late by one game
      Cassie Cyrus likes this.
    14. mikeraskol
      mikeraskol
      There's a difference between roster leaks and a major story spoiler. This should get a tag.
    15. trufenix
      trufenix
      What did it spoil though? You don't know when, how, or if its even true.
      ShepherdOfFire and SaltShaker like this.
    16. SaltShaker
      SaltShaker
      Yea you're right. Some of the pre-fight intros in MKX had legit nothing to do with the story as they originally appeared. It's definitely a wait and see, especially considering the whole time traveling elements.
    17. ImperatrixSindel
      ImperatrixSindel
      It would make sense if they didn't want to pay you-know-who again, though
    18. Elias6999
      Elias6999
      Soooo... No one noticed that in Sonya’s Fatality, Geras’s blood is red? I prefer it to be red tbh, the blue doesn't really look right on someone who looks so human.
      aldazo and NothingPersonal like this.
    19. Cassie Cyrus
      Cassie Cyrus
      Damn, they all look kinda cool I must admit! I love the different costumes of Sonya, Cassie and Johnny, they are well hung in the costume department!
    20. Ptehu
      Ptehu
      Well, the blue blood was making Geras more unique and I had a feeling that he is somehow artificial or magical. Now it's just... generic...
      Cassie Cyrus likes this.
    21. Vslayer
      Vslayer
      Maybe she's talking about losing Sonya's trust, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do kill her off they've always axed off characters - and then brought them back in zombie form.
      Zev and mikeraskol like this.
    22. Pterodactyl
      Pterodactyl
      Wow I actually like Cassie now, what the fuck.

Also my god Kano, I can feel the fucking testosterone through the screen.
    23. mikeraskol
      mikeraskol
      It seems to me that Cassie's going to be front and center for this series for a while (justifiably, in my opinion, she's rad as fuck). So I wouldn't be shocked if they moved on from Sonya. Not really expecting it though since Sonya is one of the oldest and most beloved characters.
      Vslayer likes this.
    24. Vslayer
      Vslayer
      Yeah, as much as I love Cassie I wouldn't want the franchise to just remove legacy characters in favor of new characters, that never works out well.
      Whippoorwill and Zev like this.