What's new

Cage Family Showcase Trailer

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Some spoiler tags need to be going around in this thread because anyone who watches to the end of that second video is gonna get bodied by one.

trufenix

bye felicia
lmao, a solid week of people drowing in leaks and now you want spoiler tags cause of one line of dialogue?

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
There's a difference between roster leaks and a major story spoiler. This should get a tag.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Yea you're right. Some of the pre-fight intros in MKX had legit nothing to do with the story as they originally appeared. It's definitely a wait and see, especially considering the whole time traveling elements.
It would make sense if they didn't want to pay you-know-who again, though

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Damn, they all look kinda cool I must admit! I love the different costumes of Sonya, Cassie and Johnny, they are well hung in the costume department!

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Well, the blue blood was making Geras more unique and I had a feeling that he is somehow artificial or magical. Now it's just... generic...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I wouldn't make any assumptions about anyone dying or staying dead in a time travel story, but that's a big screw-up if they didn't mean to put it out there lol
Maybe she's talking about losing Sonya's trust, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do kill her off they've always axed off characters - and then brought them back in zombie form.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Maybe she's talking about losing Sonya's trust, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do kill her off they've always axed off characters - and then brought them back in zombie form.
It seems to me that Cassie's going to be front and center for this series for a while (justifiably, in my opinion, she's rad as fuck). So I wouldn't be shocked if they moved on from Sonya. Not really expecting it though since Sonya is one of the oldest and most beloved characters.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It seems to me that Cassie's going to be front and center for this series for a while (justifiably, in my opinion, she's rad as fuck). So I wouldn't be shocked if they moved on from Sonya. Not really expecting it though since Sonya is one of the oldest and most beloved characters.
Yeah, as much as I love Cassie I wouldn't want the franchise to just remove legacy characters in favor of new characters, that never works out well.