What are your thoughts?

• Its Glorius

• Its good for the most part but could use some changes

• Its not that good and a lot could use some changes

• Its Garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Bring all armor launchers back, make them punishable on block (oh wait, most of them already were). Because in injustice 2 all characters will have again one bar plus on block armor launchers and nobody seems to complain.

No Jacqui changes? Here's what I propose.

Universal changes:
- db1 7 frame startup (from 11)
- bf2 -11 on block (from -9)
- 4u4 -1 on block (from +2)
- Increased upward hitbox on d3 (similar to ermac's d3)
- air dd4 block advantage decreased by 4 frames
- bf1 and ex bf1 whiff recovery cut in half
- bf1 1 hit of armour (from 2)
- ex bf4 given 2 hits of armour

Full auto changes:
- df2 chip damage halfed
- df2 4 extra whiff recovery frames
- db3 -5 on block (from -1)
- further damage scaling on db2 and ex db2

Shotgun changes:
- ex df2 +2 on block with no pushback (from -1)

High tech:
- db2 startup made 45 frames (from 60)
- when gauntlets are active, all punching normals receive increased range
- when Jacqui absorbs a projectile with db1, she gains a gauntlet charge
- Jacqui can use db2 when gauntlets are fully charged to "reset" the cool down timer on her gauntlets
- Jacqui can choose to expend a gauntlet charge to fire a single projectile with properties similar to Sonya's MB ring toss. Input for this is df1
- level 1 df2 block advantage reduced by 2 frames

My reasoning for the changes is as follows:

Changing db1 to 7 frames brings it in line with other projectile reflects such as Kenshi's and Kotal's. Given that hers doesn't actually reflect the projectile (unless meter burned) doesn't work against non-projectiles (like Kenshi's and kotal's do) and has significantly more recovery, I think this is a pretty fair change.

bf2 change nerfs the strength of her 50/50s. It's also a pretty big nerf to high tech who mainly uses this to get in.

4u4 nerf. An 11 frame normal that launches doesn't need to be plus on block.

d3 buff. Gives her a dependable anti-air. It looks very similar to ermac's too so the change would be pretty seemelss. Also gives her a reason to use d3 (which she currently does not have).

dd4 nerf. As an aerial move, the block advantage is dependent on the height from which this move hits the ground as well as the frame which it connects (e.g. More plus frames on meaty). It can be made upwards of +7 on block with correct timing. This nerf would allow her to maintain the strength of this move, but prevent it from jailing into s1 on meaty.

bf1 change. The improvements to whiff recovery are an effort to compensate high tech for the loss of safe bf2 which she depends on to get in. The move is still death on block (at -27) and a high. It would behave more like a slower, worse hitbox, slide move (eg. Sub's or reptiles) being safer on whiff but significantly punishable on block. In return for decreasing whiff recovery, it loses its second hit of armour.

ex bf4 change buff. This is the prototype of a move that should have double armour. Very unsafe on block, easily baited and a straightforward hitbox that can be jumped over. This change would give Jacqui players an incentive to actually use this move.

Full auto changes nerf the reward Jacqui gets for playing correctly (less damage and less chip) but allows her to mostly maintain her play style. db3 change means it's the opponent's turn if they correctly block a low rocket mixup. Extra whiff recovery on df2 makes it easier to punish Jacqui for being mindless with her guns.

Shotgun buff gives more utility to ex df2 as a means to maintain frame trap pressure at the cost of a bar. Given the nerfs to bf2 which prevent shotgun from getting any safe mixup, this small buff helps compensate this change.

High tech changes are built around maintaining its unique play style with all its weaknesses but allowing the high tech player a method to overcome this. These changes encourage the high tech player to get gauntlet buffs up and to maintain them to play high tech at its best. The addition of a projectile allows high tech to fire back against some opponents who are relentlessly zoning her, but at the cost of a charge of her gauntlets which she needs in order to be able to play footsies and maintain pressure (also it's cannon since she has a high tech projectile in story mode). Base high tech would still have all her range issues, all her issues with getting in, and randomly buffing gauntlets in the neutral would be a big risk, but once buffed high tech would actually be able to play footsies and would be considered a threat.
these are interesting, i honestly didnt know what to do for jacqui. my idea was to nerf her but i didnt know what to nerf and still compensate her without overdoing it

As far as any Alien, Jason Vorhees,Kung Lao,Kenshi ,Takeda,Kung Jin,Bo Rai Cho,Leatherface,Predator,Shinnok,Kano, Kotal Kahn,Ferra/Torr,Quan Chi,Goro,Tremor,Sub Zero & Shinnok Buffs
No ...fuck these characters
The Erron and Tanya buffs are cool tho
but leave Kitana Alone lol

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
these are interesting, i honestly didnt know what to do for jacqui. my idea was to nerf her but i didnt know what to nerf and still compensate her without overdoing it
It ends up working out to nerf full auto a decent amount, shotgun stays pretty much the same (slight overall nerf) and high tech gets pulled up to the other two. In the end, the changes make her a solid character in all 3 variations, but tone down the worst of her bullshit (without changing her as a character too much).

It's interesting to read a lot of people's full auto change suggestions. They want to take make her guns unsafe, take away her plus frames, reduce her damage, make up rocket slower and nerf her 50/50. It's like they've taken absolutely everything that makes full auto decent and gone, "Nah, I don't like the character so it can be shit like day 1 again."