What's new

Question - Blood God Buff parry and give 1 armor move! NRS

FoolishProphet

Still waiting for Jade :\
I've played Blood God and Sun God since day 1. I'm fully aware that they are viable in plenty of match-ups. My point was that there are no match-ups (to my knowledge) in which Blood God and/or Sun God would be a better choice (from a competitive standpoint) than War God. Despite this opinion, I thoroughly enjoy playing both Blood God as well as Sun God and I do believe they can be viable in the right hands.
I agree 100%,I keep forgetting to include the competitive/tournament side of my opinion in threads.

haketh

Noob
Ok I hit him with a poke. Then I get nothing off of it. BG has no STUFF. He's only a whiff punisher and in this game whiff punishing isn't as good as it is in other fighting games.
How the fuck is whiff punishing not good in this game

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
How the fuck is whiff punishing not good in this game
I didn't say it wasn't good ... I said it wasn't as good. The run button makes footsies incredibly easy in combination with most of the cast having good footsie tools.

mattnin

Noob
Please help Blood God. While I can win a lot with BG, against a good player who likes to jail and mixup, a lack of a good armor defense is killing Kotal. If parry would stun or last longer or something. Just look at the Madzin matches where we know he is better than his opponent but out of stubborn German pride he selects Blood God and for lack of better words gets his ass handed to him.

JerQ_Q

Noob
1+1+4 guys try the string and setup the totem how u like to ( I prefer dmg totem ). Best string Blood God has if it goes into block = totem setup u still have time to cross up after the totem if the oppoment uses normal strings, if the oppoment doesnt block = EX backbreaker to 2+1 and back breaker. With the dmg totem it does +45% mid screen with the totem.. Super easy and super funny way to play BG. Remember this variation shouldnt be played if u want to play this game as a "pro". There is still some sick corner combos u can do with this variation with the totem. Jump in if u want to + f2+f2+f2+1+1+4+backbreaker+2+1+EX backbreaker deals HUGE DMG :D

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
1+1+4 guys try the string and setup the totem how u like to ( I prefer dmg totem ). Best string Blood God has if it goes into block = totem setup u still have time to cross up after the totem if the oppoment uses normal strings, if the oppoment doesnt block = EX backbreaker to 2+1 and back breaker. With the dmg totem it does +45% mid screen with the totem.. Super easy and super funny way to play BG. Remember this variation shouldnt be played if u want to play this game as a "pro". There is still some sick corner combos u can do with this variation with the totem. Jump in if u want to + f2+f2+f2+1+1+4+backbreaker+2+1+EX backbreaker deals HUGE DMG :D
You might be new, stop using '+' between strings. Just type 114. You use '+' when you press two buttons at the same time, ie a throw is 1+3 because you press 1 and 3 together. Learn proper notation for combos please, it makes it easier for everyone else to comprehend what you're trying to say and means less work for you in regards to actually typing it up.

mattnin

Noob
Remember this variation shouldnt be played if u want to play this game as a "pro"
Exactly, this variation is clearly low tier.

Screw it..... Don't buff Blood God. Leave him alone. The last thing I want is every tier whore playing BG anyway. I like being different and kicking ass with a gimped player and rarely used variation