What's new

General/Other Buff DS trait , its useless now .

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Duck quick shots, jump over low shots and machine gun. You'll probably get a little damage off unblockable guns, but not enough to justify handicapping yourself or giving up guaranteed damage.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Duck quick shots, jump over low shots and machine gun. You'll probably get a little damage off unblockable guns, but not enough to justify handicapping yourself or giving up guaranteed damage.
Air shots free machine guns GG. Avoiding his bullets are a lot harder than you make it sound.

Im sorry to put you on blast, but man you have been the author of some of the most scrubbiest noobiest posts i've seen on tym, and this is no exception.

You gotta be trolling us right?
He'd have a lot of quotes if TYM had a scrub quotes thread lol

ryublaze

Noob
What about after knocking someone down at fullscreen with guns? Even if you'd get punished by a wake-up projectile would it still not be worth it?

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
What about after knocking someone down at fullscreen with guns? Even if you'd get punished by a wake-up projectile would it still not be worth it?
That used to be the set up for it before air gun recovery nerfs lol

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Air shots free machine guns GG. Avoiding his bullets are a lot harder than you make it sound.
I simply don't agree with that. That is probably the best thing that can happen, but you might also just wind up half tagging them with MB low shots. I can't see it ever as being reliable or effective enough compared to its cost.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Wait how many seconds do ublockable guns last for? I dont have the game right now so I cant check...

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I realize this topic is old... but I mean if they buff the trait... that is what people are going to complain about. Essentially you would be punished for blocking correctly. I mean it really isn't that big of a deal... I am just saying that people would probably complain about it.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I realize this topic is old... but I mean if they buff the trait... that is what people are going to complain about. Essentially you would be punished for blocking correctly. I mean it really isn't that big of a deal... I am just saying that people would probably complain about it.
If you're full screen against Deathstroke you aren't doing anything correctly.

Deathstroke isn't about guns anymore, it should be reworked to compliment his current playstyle. I doubt they can give a new one.

It should have a lot less recovery frames, but only the 3 in 132 is unblockable. This is the best trait that uses its current properties but is useful and balanced. It's not lolfreedamage, you have to set it up, and 1 hits high so it won't be easy. And it lets you get your vortex on.

The debuff can stay. Seriously this is the most reasonable thing ever and non-DS players will see it as a nerf I think lol.

Phillip

Noob
I just pick him up to tell you the truth change the whole damn trait to something else buff makes it broken nerff makes it useless it has no point even being there you can't balance it.ps that should be end of thread but I'm sure some one would argue with what I said but shit.dont ask me what it should be just something that can be balanced not broken or trash if something was to change.wait damage buff trait on everything but guns could work I guess lol

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
NRS please , after this huge nerf give him something... at least buff his trait.
Its useless now. Faster activation of it would give him so much more options , and potential to this character . Im sure all of DS players will agree.

Im gonna be honest. I recently picked up DS. I feel his a GREAT character overall. SURE his Trait is a pain to get , sometimes its even impossible to get going. But bro, besides Supes God armor breaking 4+ times per round TRait. DS trait is down cheap XD

I mean if im zoning fullscreen. My oponent has 40%- HP and i get it is almost guaranteed kill. ( Kind of like Superman's Ultra XD)
God forbid i have 3+ meter bars going with trait....

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
we tried it with corpse charge which is 6 frames and it couldn't be punished. it sets up an actual panic fest once you set it up. Im one for big damage but its not bad, ill sacrifice the 15% in order to gamble at another 33 or a few unblockable bullets which once hit should stack up to almost the same damage if they decide to run
the fact that d2 is the only setup is still stupid.