What's new

General/Other Buff DS trait , its useless now .

insignis

Noob
non-Deathstroke players are against buffing trait but did anyone consider an idea of revamping it? I bet noone ever will use todays trait on tournament and, as someone mentioned, even retarded online whiners, who can't dash between gunshots, can punish it.
So at the moment Deathstroke simply is a character without any trait.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Can I, as a Harley Quinn player do it? Her trait is even less usefull.
Yes her trait is just as useless, but people come in here saying like, your character doesnt deserve to have a buffed because... (Fill in whining here)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
his trait is fine, if he had it buffed in anyway unblockable combos would rain supreme, along with resets.

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Can we just get a staff stance, lol, but a more buffed, faster, and acrobatic one like in the cartoons and arkham trailer, lol.

KidGrave

The Real Red Hood
Just make it usable is all I'm saying. As it stands, DS doesn't even have a trait with all drawbacks considered.
If other characters have a usable trait or even a god tier one then I don't see why DS and Harley can't have one that is at least efficient. Same goes for other characters who have trash traits.

1) shots with an active trait may push opponent on block
I'm digging that one a lot, but damn ... they need to lower the start up frames. It's annoying how long the trait takes to activate.

2) as I know DS in comics is highly agile so trait may give full invincibility on all his wake ups (activated anytime like Aquaman)
Near useless in an online environment, if the connection isn't that great.

Korpse

PTH | Korpse
I has a thought wonder into my head about slades trait. What if it just doubled the about of bullets shot on both ex and normal guns?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Mikman360 and others. there are guaranteed ways to set up the trait. and he's great when it's on. just look instead of asking for buffs.

this is what i get for listening to the ds forum lol.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Did anyone dispute that? (real question, not snark) The real issue is that if you do get a window to activate trait, there's basically no reason to use it because that window would have been better used going for a 50/50 or vortex. The damage you can get out of activating trait doesn't match up to what you can get off a succesful mixup attempt, nor do mixups briefly cost you the ability to use your guns at all.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Mikman360 and others. there are guaranteed ways to set up the trait. and he's great when it's on. just look instead of asking for buffs.

this is what i get for listening to the ds forum lol.

Tell me if you're so smart, what's the guaranteed setup? D2 into trait? I already mentioned that one, and it sacrifices a million gallons of damage. Not even worth it. DS has NO other way on his own to set it up. I've tried just about everything. With a tech roll and good wakeup, just about everyone can punish it.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
ABACABB
DaiHuu
m2dave
Mikman360

You know what I thought to be cool? okay so you know how deathstroke can do 132, and on the 3 theres a gun shot?
Why don't they just make it so 13 is gun cancellable, and 231 be gun cancellable. I think that would be pretty cool and just a bit better for his zoning, because it will cause a bit of push back.
Also, i found this funny but if timed right, on the last hit of 231, the bullet launches on jumps.
Meaty trolling/anti air from full screen luls!

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
ABACABB
DaiHuu
m2dave
Mikman360

You know what I thought to be cool? okay so you know how deathstroke can do 132, and on the 3 theres a gun shot?
Why don't they just make it so 13 is gun cancellable, and 231 be gun cancellable. I think that would be pretty cool and just a bit better for his zoning, because it will cause a bit of push back.
Also, i found this funny but if timed right, on the last hit of 231, the bullet launches on jumps.
Meaty trolling/anti air from full screen luls!

They actually used to be special cancellable. They deemed it too OP and removed it.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Tell me if you're so smart, what's the guaranteed setup? D2 into trait? I already mentioned that one, and it sacrifices a million gallons of damage. Not even worth it. DS has NO other way on his own to set it up. I've tried just about everything. With a tech roll and good wakeup, just about everyone can punish it.
I don't remember what it was, someone showed it to me last night and was tested against the fastest wakeup. But if it's just that, sacrifice a little damage for unblockable guns including an unblockable combo string that has a gunshot in it? Ok lol.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now

we tried it with corpse charge which is 6 frames and it couldn't be punished. it sets up an actual panic fest once you set it up. Im one for big damage but its not bad, ill sacrifice the 15% in order to gamble at another 33 or a few unblockable bullets which once hit should stack up to almost the same damage if they decide to run

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I don't remember what it was, someone showed it to me last night and was tested against the fastest wakeup. But if it's just that, sacrifice a little damage for unblockable guns including an unblockable combo string that has a gunshot in it? Ok lol.
Is anybody going to sit around and wait for you to come use that string on them? Activating trait is the biggest telegraph in the world.