What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
With the main roster leak, and the secret characters leak, we only know 28 characters. But the game apparently has a roster of 29 if the site is correct.

This means there might be ANOTHER character we don't know.

Take a look:
  1. Jacqui Briggs
  2. Cetrion
  3. Kano
  4. Geras
  5. Frost
  6. Jax
  7. Johnny Cage
  8. D'Vorah
  9. Baraka
  10. Cassie Cage
  11. Kung Lao
  12. Kotal Kahn
  13. Erron Black
  14. Liu Kang
  15. Scorpion
  16. Sub-Zero
  17. Raiden
  18. Kollector
  19. Kabal
  20. Jade
  21. Skarlet
  22. Noob Saibot
  23. Sonya Blade
  24. Kitana
  25. Shao Kahn
  26. Shang Tsung
  27. Shinnok
  28. Mileena
  29. ???
Maybe Rain is in after all?
But that also means that Shinnok, Shang Tsung and Mileena are all but sure, so we have 4 open spots.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Perhaps 16bit needs to do a few more lore minutes for them. ;)
Man it would be funny as hell if all the bios were just blurbs about bands they were into, opinions on Cages movies, what pets they had & that they named a weapons after their old collage roommates...

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Do we know if there's a Tournament mode (you know, like in old MK games) and if you can make CPU fights just to watch, relax and bet lmao but I really enjoyed doing that in MK4.

Saint Op Omen

Do we know if there's a Tournament mode (you know, like in old MK games) and if you can make CPU fights just to watch, relax and bet lmao but I really enjoyed doing that in MK4.
There is a tournament mode listed but not sure what it is but a. i. battles was listed in the stress test

totally backing up Cassie Cyrus here. Still have hope for Rain and still don't know how can anyone pick boring human chars over crazy-monstrous-mystical freaks
I never got that either. With gods, monsters, ninjas, sorcerors, barbarians and somebody wants to use a military chick or an actor? I don't get it. Please, keep the normie characters to a minimum for us fantasy fans. You can play those boring characters in any other game.

Saint Op Omen

Man I've been going back & fourth with people about this for the longest.
That's Kotal not Rain.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
why would it be Kotal in a skin thats not one of his 3 defaults, that makes no sense...also his normal skin in this game is darker & he is bald under his bear hat & wears no mask.. id believe the "its scorpion" over kotal with what we have seen now...

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
LK has been shown in Game already, been leaked by Best Buy & Shawn just said LK is his favorite character to use in the game. He's 100% in. I'm certain they have a plan to announce LK/Kitana/KL together
I bet you anything they're gonna contrast scenes of them being assholes in the Netherrealm, to scenes where the past versions of themselves are playing Shaolin Monks 2.0. And of course the inevitable mirror matches.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
C2E2 with shang tsung being DLC just discredited the leak past the character select image

Shinnok and mileena as secret unlockables is just a random guess from some guy who saw the leaked picture before it was leaked.

also the rain pic is just a random guy u play in the krypt . . . . . .but i mean the peple who guessed it was young kotal LOL