BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Discussion in 'Erron Black' started by NoobKillua, Feb 28, 2019.

By NoobKillua on Feb 28, 2019 at 3:56 PM
  1. NoobKillua

NoobKillua Anything's Possible

A now deleted post from Reddit appears to have shown Erron Black's character model in Mortal Kombat 11. Saved and by other users (because the internet), we have kind of a grainy photo, but one that looks pretty legit. *Edit: compiling further leaks, including totally new characters in this post as well...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/avvzob/i_got_the_pic_erron_fucking_black/

*edited and promoted by HellblazerHawkman

The latest batch of leaks for MK11 is one of the deepest cuts yet into NRS' leak security which, since the announcement of MK11, has had more holes than Swiss cheese.

Feast your eyes on Erron Black, previously confirmed by the achievements leak.....

[​IMG]

.......aaaaaaaaaaaand an almost complete select screen, complete with Frost, Cassie, Jacqui, The Kollector, Cetrion, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Erron Black and Kotal Kahn and some very telling letters as well as a sufficient slots for a 28 character roster and 6 DLC slots....

[​IMG]

This has been floating about behind the scenes for a week or so now but as it's now in the open, there's no point in kayfabing it anymore. Dig in folks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Further edited by Charybdis

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2019
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Erron Black' started by NoobKillua, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Zev
      Zev
      LOL well clearly im bad at math, blinded by hype
    2. Pizza
      Pizza
      People still thinking Kotal is Rain? hilarious!
      Zev likes this.
    3. StormGoddess
    4. SaSSolino
      SaSSolino
      But that also means that Shinnok, Shang Tsung and Mileena are all but sure, so we have 4 open spots.
    5. Saint Op Omen
      Saint Op Omen
      Man it would be funny as hell if all the bios were just blurbs about bands they were into, opinions on Cages movies, what pets they had & that they named a weapons after their old collage roommates...
      DanCock likes this.
    6. Blizer
      Blizer
      This is isnt a leak or a spoiler to the game, but If anyone has any doubts if the MKX comics are canon or not, Shawn Kittlesen confirmed yesterday that they are in fact canon, even with the amount of contradictions between the game and comics

https://i.imgtc.com/wPSQji9.png
      Lord Greyjoy likes this.
    7. Blizer
      Blizer
      So, now we have to take in the comics for some story theory now.
    8. xXRagingFlameXx
      xXRagingFlameXx
      Guess I'm rereading the comics now.
      Blizer likes this.
    9. Kratilim
      Kratilim
      I think I saw that the ??? mode in the multiplayer tab being named AI battle. Anyone confirm in the stress test?
      aldazo and Zev like this.
    10. Pizza
      Pizza
      Do we know if there's a Tournament mode (you know, like in old MK games) and if you can make CPU fights just to watch, relax and bet lmao but I really enjoyed doing that in MK4.
    11. DDustiNN
      DDustiNN
      So can we safely say this is Liu Kang now?
      DanCock and Zev like this.
    12. Saint Op Omen
      Saint Op Omen
      There is a tournament mode listed but not sure what it is but a. i. battles was listed in the stress test
      Pizza likes this.
    13. Steven Farmer
      Steven Farmer
      I never got that either. With gods, monsters, ninjas, sorcerors, barbarians and somebody wants to use a military chick or an actor? I don't get it. Please, keep the normie characters to a minimum for us fantasy fans. You can play those boring characters in any other game.
    14. pure.Wasted
      pure.Wasted
      Lol can we change the thread title? Every time it pops up I think there's some breaking news. :mad:
      Saint Op Omen and Zev like this.
    15. SubZeroIce
      SubZeroIce
      LK has been shown in Game already, been leaked by Best Buy & Shawn just said LK is his favorite character to use in the game. He's 100% in. I'm certain they have a plan to announce LK/Kitana/KL together
    16. Siy_voidwalker
      Siy_voidwalker
      Man I've been going back & fourth with people about this for the longest.
      That's Kotal not Rain.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    17. Saint Op Omen
      Saint Op Omen
      why would it be Kotal in a skin thats not one of his 3 defaults, that makes no sense...also his normal skin in this game is darker & he is bald under his bear hat & wears no mask.. id believe the "its scorpion" over kotal with what we have seen now...
    18. pure.Wasted
      pure.Wasted
      I bet you anything they're gonna contrast scenes of them being assholes in the Netherrealm, to scenes where the past versions of themselves are playing Shaolin Monks 2.0. And of course the inevitable mirror matches.
      SubZeroIce likes this.
    19. Steven Farmer
      Steven Farmer
      Most leaks are purposed leaks. Out of the box marketing
      aldazo likes this.
    20. ImperatrixSindel
      ImperatrixSindel
      I sincerely doubt any of these were. NRS staffers have been publicly off-the-cuff upset about them.
      pure.Wasted likes this.
    21. mikeraskol
      mikeraskol
      He says . . . Based on . . . What exactly?
    22. Zev
      Zev
      C2E2 with shang tsung being DLC just discredited the leak past the character select image

Shinnok and mileena as secret unlockables is just a random guess from some guy who saw the leaked picture before it was leaked.

also the rain pic is just a random guy u play in the krypt . . . . . .but i mean the peple who guessed it was young kotal LOL
      aldazo likes this.
    23. Lord Greyjoy
      Lord Greyjoy
      Was that not Scorpion?
    24. Pizza
    25. Steven Farmer
      Steven Farmer
      Book I read by Ryan Holiday called 'Trust me I'm Lying'. Says companies do this all the time. He did it himself for American Apparel.
      aldazo likes this.