What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
They call Geras, Terminas (TER) in his profile?

Also Erron Black isn't old anymore? He's just a Black Dragon thug?
Kabal wasn't a black dragon member who became a cop, but the other way around?
Jade adopted by Shao Kahn?

Strange bio's! (but fun)

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Kabal`s Bio is interesting

Cause, current timeline Kabal is former BD, and was still a cop technically

So, Im guessing that this is an AU past that people are being pulled from.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
There’s actually 29 boxes. Not that that’s actually indicative of anything. We all know NRS loves to troll.

Slymind

Noob
Some of these bios are wierd, i thought JC was a big star(he references hollywood multiple times). Also Erron, was supposed to be from past times where he went to Outworld. Kabal changed as well...

Are they retconing or simply forgetting the old lore?

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Some of these bios are wierd, i thought JC was a big star(he references hollywood multiple times). Also Erron, was supposed to be from past times where he went to Outworld. Kabal changed as well...

Are they retconing or simply forgetting the old lore?
They're putting the CON into retcon, but with a game dealing in multiple clashing timelines, it works.

Gamer68

Fujin!
With the main roster leak, and the secret characters leak, we only know 28 characters. But the game apparently has a roster of 29 if the site is correct.

This means there might be ANOTHER character we don't know.

Take a look:
  1. Jacqui Briggs
  2. Cetrion
  3. Kano
  4. Geras
  5. Frost
  6. Jax
  7. Johnny Cage
  8. D'Vorah
  9. Baraka
  10. Cassie Cage
  11. Kung Lao
  12. Kotal Kahn
  13. Erron Black
  14. Liu Kang
  15. Scorpion
  16. Sub-Zero
  17. Raiden
  18. Kollector
  19. Kabal
  20. Jade
  21. Skarlet
  22. Noob Saibot
  23. Sonya Blade
  24. Kitana
  25. Shao Kahn
  26. Shang Tsung
  27. Shinnok
  28. Mileena
  29. ???
Maybe Rain is in after all?

Last edited:

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Maybe Rain is in after all?
You really think he wouldnt be? Considering he's on menu art and with this reveal, its obviously he's in.
Also i dont think the 3 secret characters are part of that list since you know . . .they are secret. Plus the fact that the leaked image has 32 slots, 29+3 = 32

Edit: k theres 34 not 32 in the leaked pick, guess i got blinded with hype

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
You really think he wouldnt be? Considering he's on menu art and with this reveal, its obviously he's in.
Also i dont think the 3 secret characters are part of that list since you know . . .they are secret. Plus the fact that the leaked image has 32 slots, 29+3 = 32
We still don't know for sure that the character is Rain. I've actually seen some pretty good evidence that it's Kotal Kahn or even Scorpion.

Don't get me wrong, it looks like Rain to me, but it's just hard to say 100% especially since he is absent on leaks that have been confirmed at this point.

Where are you seeing 32? I see only 29

Crimea

Noob
the leaked image has 34 slots