What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I kinda hope it is true though, I don't care one cent for boring Shinnok, but if this is true, then Shang Tsung and MIleena are in the game, having FUCKING conversations together in their intro's! WHAT?!? Yeah!

If Shinnok is a full-on Necromancer in this, I will like him more, if he's just being his usual self he's nothing to me.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
That lizard looking dude is wild man. I need to know the lore behind him if that's real. He looks so much like Predator. He's got the same stance, skin color, he's wearing a metal mask and it looks like he has some kind of thick dreads. Maybe it's just a reference but the resemblance is really weird.

gitblame

Noob
I am looking at this Predator looking guy with a tail and I am so confused. Does he have a smartdisc attached to his hip?

Cassie Cyrus

So now the entire roster is (probably) known.

What are the casualties which I would like to be brought back in DLC? (I'm counting Mileena and Shang Tsung as IN for now, if not they go also on this list)

In no particular order:

RED being my main 6 favorites
BLUE being my six other favorites for DLC pack 2.

Reiko / Havik / Fujin / Rain / Smoke / Sindel / Sareena / Tanya / Sektor / Ferra / Tremor / Quan Chi / Reptile / Ermac / Kenshi / Kai / Cyrax / Nightwolf AND Sheeva.

I don't care one fuck about any other character not already in MK11, so I hope these ones get in DLC somehow.

Last edited:

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
The feeling when you go to sleep, wake up, go to TYM and see a massive leak featuring your second favorite MK character Noob Saibot, looking like a badass and having sickles as weapons and customizable shadows... *splurt*

vapid

cyber warlord
Shinnok being in would be cool, and would match the leak. However, that leak also said Mileena was an unlockable character, and deconfirmed Rain. :(

I think SHA is Shang Tsung rather than Shao Kahn.

Cassie Cyrus

It looks like they made a screenshot of Shinnoks MK11 head from the trailer, and put it on his MKX demonic body, then warped that skin over the model of Kotal Kahn or Noob (make your pick) and called it a day.

Also, it looks like MK4 graphics compared to the others lol.

Also notice the amulet still being in his body, this is 99% fake...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I wonder will leak affect their plans for the marketing. Will they speed up things a little bit, will they reveal DLC characters sooner than they planned to... Or they will just pretend like nothing happened.
I was thinking about this last night. I feel like they may just not mention it at all like they didn't mention the last leak. It's gonna be hella awkward tho.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I was thinking about this last night. I feel like they may just not mention it at all like they didn't mention the last leak. It's gonna be hella awkward tho.
Yup. If there was ever an elephant in the room... lol

Hoping they just acknowledge the leak, try to smooth over it, and move along.

I know I am a minority but I have to say it. I friggin hate this roster. I don't want to play as a overly serious boring middle aged dude! Which is a criteria most these characters fall in to. I don't see a single character I can relate to(edit) which is not the sole reason I dislike this roster. Feelsfukinbadman

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I know I am a minority but I have to say it. I friggin hate this roster. I don't want to play as a overly serious boring middle aged dude! Which is a criteria most these characters fall in to. I don't see a single character I can relate too. Feelsfukinbadman
How exactly do you need to relate to a character to play them? I don't understand. Their playstyle is the thing you should relate to, not their age.

How exactly do you need to relate to a character to play them? I don't understand. Their playstyle is the thing you should relate to, not their age.
It's both dummy. First I look for characters I like, then among the characters I like i look for a playstyle that fits. Which is a process most people do. My problem is don't really like any of the characters. No one except Johnny looks like they having fun in mk11 which Is a quality I enjoy most in a character and the reason why takeda was a fav