What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

LeoMK29

Noob
I’m hoping Mileena, Shang, and Shinnok are in and not just someone who added their own fake information to the real roster leak :(

aj1701

Noob
If Mileena being on the roster was the one thing that would make you buy the game... then why the fuck did you pre-order before even knowing whether or not she would be on the roster? XD
Well I'm pretty sure you can cancel pre-orders..

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
Sorry as a sindel stan I have to speak on how she’s been neglected more than these other “fan favorites “

you got some nerve to put sindel as fightable NPC in mkx, and then not include her in mkx’s dlc pack over boraicho, and tremor, but not only that !! You don’t even include her in base roster for mk11.
Also you put frost,shinnok, kotal, erron, centrion, And kollector before sindel ? Your email seriously gonna pull another ferra torr with that

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
My bad I forgot its 2019 where everyone finds a way to be offended by something. I also said Johnny is one of my favorite characters. Its not so much the fact that everyone's old. I wish I didn't even make a point of saying that. I just find the majority to be boring and one dimensional. I wish I didn't feel that way knowing the hundreds of hours I'm bout to put into this game as a competitive player but it is what it is. I was hoping I at least had Takeda or Kung jin. Hopefully I'll come to Iove a different character overwise I'm just going to play top tiers
I was just joking, I did like Takeda though...I can see them being dlc, probably piss people off but I think at least 1 new mkx character gets in the dlc.

They sure went overboard with the special forces/family reunion crap. I don't think we needed all 5 of them fools back, especially when we have characters like Nightwolf or Sindel most likely sitting this one out again. Let's not turn this franchise into a goddamn soap opera, NRS.

Hopefully Noob plays and is animated as well as he looks because boy does he looks fantastic. Glad Erron Black is back as well.

Kombat Kasts have been boring as hell so far so keep the leaks coming please. They just get me more hype.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Well I'm pretty sure you can cancel pre-orders..
Yes, but that wasn't the point.
If there was only one thing that could convince me to get a product, I wouldn't pre-order it before knowing if it was in it or not. Just seems like an incredibly silly thing to do to me.

10 brutalities per character ? Isn't it a bit too much ? I never say no for extra content but too many brutalities will make almost every online game ending with a brutality and that's boring when you can't rematch quickly

Maybe I just need to git gud :DOGE

vapid

cyber warlord
It's not looking good for Rain, is it? I suppose we can still hope.

But yeah, this is very much the MKX roster but with a handful of people swapped out for Trilogy characters and Frost. I'm sure they will all look and play great (the customization stuff is very impressive), but I don't think it's a great roster - it sorely lacks variety (3D era, monsters, cyborgs... even ninjas, weirdly).

I haven't pre-ordered yet as I was waiting for more of the roster to be unveiled first, but this leak looks to be about 95% accurate. Given Mileena's popularity and the fact that Shang Tsung is almost certainly going to be in as an unlockable, I think that the Shinnok rumour may indeed be true. I had my doubts, and I think he looks like an NPC in the intro video, but I think he has a lot of potential in this game and if the plot leaks are true then he could well be playable.

Very, very disappointed about Rain... hoping NRS pull something out the bag.

Game looks great, I won't pretend otherwise, but unless a couple of my favourites get revealed between now and release then I'll buy it in a year or two when it's gone down to £25 or whatever (which IJ2 is now).

Last edited:

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
It's not looking good for Rain, is it? I suppose we can still hope.

But yeah, this is very much the MKX roster but with a handful of people swapped out for Trilogy characters and Frost. I'm sure they will all look and play great (the customization stuff is very impressive), but I don't think it's a great roster - it sorely lacks variety (3D era, monsters, cyborgs... even ninjas, weirdly).

I haven't pre-ordered yet as I was waiting for more of the roster to be unveiled first, but this leak looks to be about 95% accurate. Given Mileena's popularity and the fact that Shang Tsung is almost certainly going to be in as an unlockable, I think that the Shinnok rumour may indeed be true. I had my doubts, and I think he looks like an NPC in the intro video, but I think he has a lot of potential in this game and if the plot leaks are true then he could well be playable.

Very, very disappointed about Rain... hoping NRS pull something about the bag.

Game looks great, I won't pretend otherwise, but unless a couple of my favourites get revealed between now and release then I'll buy it in a year or two when it's gone down to £25 or whatever (which IJ2 is now).
Sucks rain and sindel were fightable npc and Ed announces “no more fightable npc” and completely forgets about rain and sindel lol but we get FROST a freaking sub zero clone

My bad I forgot its 2019 where everyone finds a way to be offended by something. I also said Johnny is one of my favorite characters. Its not so much the fact that everyone's old. I wish I didn't even make a point of saying that. I just find the majority to be boring and one dimensional. I wish I didn't feel that way knowing the hundreds of hours I'm bout to put into this game as a competitive player but it is what it is. I was hoping I at least had Takeda or Kung jin. Hopefully I'll come to Iove a different character overwise I'm just going to play top tiers
That abomination of a kombat kid not named Takeda is the worst mk chracter in history. Hope that piece of garbage is never in another game.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
There needs to a clear cut example in the form of a lawsuit or Termination from this person who's responsible.

I work with tons of contractors, business and the government and we all have NDA's & contacts we have to abide by especially when dealing with sensitive information, locations, materials and people. This dude is just the same.

I'm glad this happened though. I want to see if there will "leak" of what comes next if they choose to go public.

Otherwise I hope many people are happy that they saw their charaters early or got spoiled the way they wanted.

I also hope NRS learns from this too. The way things have been handled on their part dealing specifically with marketing & others who are on contact with NRS.

Kratilim

Noob
Why do people think this is Kotal?

i love kotal as much as the next guy and i know he is in but this model belongs to liu kang, it even has the exact same pose as his classic look, his build isnt slim and tall and his hands are short. Maybe thats some aztic skin for liu.
I agree, I'm convinced this is either a liu kang skin. Or a fake. But that isn't kotal kahn. Compare it to the roster thumbnail, different build an totally different look.

aj1701

Noob
Serious question, should someone who leaks information like a roster for a major video game be punished? I feel like if found out they should, it is secret information that was meant to be kept secret
Well that's what NDAs are for.