What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I wonder will leak affect their plans for the marketing. Will they speed up things a little bit, will they reveal DLC characters sooner than they planned to... Or they will just pretend like nothing happened.
They'll probably end up pretending that nothing happened. But I hope the Kombat Kasts are awkward af cause I feel like they bit themselves in the ass with this lame ass rollout and they need to know it. It's a testament to how shitty your reveal rollout is when a leak gets people more hype than the 3 reveals you showed in the last month.

The most beautiful thing I may have ever witnessed with my own two eyes. Wow. That looks good and that definitely looks like Cary. I wonder if this may definitely confirm Mileena as well?

Who tf is that? Is that Kollector? He doesn't look anything like the select screen if so.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
If it really is the Kollector, then it seems like all this talk about four arms was false.

He looks like the Predator on steroids, if anything.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
If it really is the Kollector, then it seems like all this talk about four arms was false.

If it is the Kollector, then there's a lot more to him then we know.

He really could be an amalgamation of a bunch of characters/species. Cyborgs, Shokans, Raptors...

xXRagingFlameXx

Looking at it, it looks like it could be an alternate Kollector skin. The noses seems similar, but it looks like he's wearing a mask. And his skin is green compared to blue?

Damn idek. The only other characters with that hair is Cetrion and D'Vorah (similar dread hair.) but neither body types match.

If that's Reptile that is a weird fucking design for him that I do not like lmao. I'd rather it be Kollector. Although the rumors of him having a bunch of robot arms and being creepy crawly with weird mannerisms had me hyped for him.

I definitely prefer his default if this is the case.

Ceroder

Noob

I agree. I thought it was Predator at first. I dont think that is Kollector. Guy who leaked it said "For future reference; he's blue with elf like features, scrunched nose, cybernetic body, multiple arms, hood." a day before full roster leak

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm gonna be so annoyed if this one reveal blows my entire roster I made out of the water can they not lmfao. Just give me Shang and Mileena and go I don't need this funky ass Reptile ugh. I'm always going to assume Shinnok isn't in and that whoever else is revealed that isn't on the main could take his spot.

Do you guys really think we could be looking at a 34 sized base roster? Cause I don't.....hmph. Just let this be Kollector. Elder Gods plz

I'm gonna be so annoyed if this one reveal blows my entire roster I made out of the water can they not lmfao. Just give me Shang and Mileena and go I don't need this funky ass Reptile ugh. I'm always going to assume Shinnok isn't in and that whoever else is revealed that isn't on the main could take his spot.

Do you guys really think we could be looking at a 34 sized base roster? Cause I don't.....hmph. Just let this be Kollector. Elder Gods plz
There's only three things this could be either another new character, and alt skin for Kollecter or a story mode npc.