What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Y'all omg Mileena being an unlockable might mean we get a Kitana chapter where they actually have some kind of interaction with one another. They literally only had that one scene in MK9 and didn't even see each other in MKX.

Their rivalry is honestly my favorite and I want more than one scene or just intro dialogues with those two.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I really don't think NRS would leak the roster on purpose. Seems like they put in a lot of work for the character reveals.

But I don't think it's unreasonable to think they might have leaked, given that we have seen so little of the roster at this point. Then again, maybe this is how fighting normally work? Don't hey ever wait this long to reveal much of the roster?
Maybe it's just me and my friends but we are skeptical of Steam Leak and thus this leak since it's based off it.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
FINALLY off work. So I'm pretty certain at this point that Frost will not be bald in the final build. We have long speculated that Frost's gear will include her hair. The other characters seem to be missing their gear pieces which is why they look slightly different from the portraits we seen in the game now. Since Frost's gear is her hair, her hair is missing in this pre-build. I however like the bald look so even if I'm wrong I'll still be happy.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Larger image of Noob Saibot:

*Fans self*

I do believe I'm getting the vapors!
Maybe it's just me and my friends but we are skeptical of Steam Leak and thus this leak since it's based off it.
Brother, look at this Noob Saibot image. Look at the far left and how the character select matches the character select leaked image. Do you know how difficult to impossible this leak would be to pull of if fake? This bad boy is real, it's not based off the steam leak they are both the real McCoy. You and your friends are in denial.

Meh, I'm happy with leaks. NRS is simply too fucking slow with their kombat kasts and reveals. I mean they've wasted so much time on Geras, and Baraka and what not whom we've seen plenty of already. Just show people what they want to see and done. The game is 2-3 weeks from going gold and they barely showed us anything.

Long live the leaks.
I hv to agree with you

Gamer68

Fujin!
On the first Kombat Kast, Ed Boon said "Maybe we should show all of the characters..."

I think they should have. That way they can announce everything and don't have to worry about stuff getting leaked. Not only did this game's whole roster get leaked, but the same thing happened with Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat X.

Man.... if this is how Noob looks now... can you imagine how he sounds? How he ANIMATES?

This nefarious looking and sounding motherfucker is gonna be in the story mode y’all. God damn I can’t wait.
I think I'm most excited for him and Scorpion to (finally) meet. That has the potential to go in some very interesting directions, especially with Hanzo's current status quo.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Larger image of Noob Saibot:

It says 6 skins. Are those 6 skins all completely unique or are there just 3 unique skins and then 3 different shaders for them?

I was confused with the reveal build in January because there were only like 3 unique skins while there were just a ton of color swaps.

On the first Kombat Kast, Ed Boon said "Maybe we should show all of the characters..."

I think they should have. That way they can announce everything and don't have to worry about stuff getting leaked. Not only did this game's whole roster get leaked, but the same thing happened with Injustice 2 and Mortal Kombat X.
Wait this also happened with their two previous games? If that's true, it's pretty crazy that they would wait so long to reveal the roster for MK11.

Gamer68

Fujin!
It says 6 skins. Are those 6 skins all completely unique or are there just 3 unique skins and then 3 different shaders for them?

I was confused with the reveal build in January because there were only like 3 unique skins while there were just a ton of color swaps.
Could be 3 unique skins but only 2 versions of each instead of 4 like The Reveal event build.

Yes but weren't like half the boxes empty? So probably six actual skins and bunch of color swaps?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Wait this also happened with their two previous games? If that's true, it's pretty crazy that they would wait so long to reveal the roster for MK11.
Yes, but not quite to this extent. Or at least it depends how you look at it.

The entire Injustice 2 roster was leaked like 4 months before the game came out, but it was a text leak.

Mortal Kombat X actually had leaked images of some characters like Jax and some story mode scenes and then a text leak, but I don't think all that happened until like less than a month before the game was out.

Slymind

Noob
Nonsense. I'm not complaining like anything is a big deal. I stated a subjective opinion, characterizing it as a "big deal" is simply your projection.

I pre-ordered the premium edition, love the gameplay, have a solid 6 characters I could main, and am hyped for the coming stress test.

All I did was make a nonchalant post about my criticisms of the roster and character select screen. If you want to nitpick about my use of "we" then fine, technically you're correct and I should have said I.

Really, as I mentioned in a previous post, I think you're lumping me in with some anti-sjw shitposters.
That's not the case.

I just pointed out what i saw as an overreaction based on the leak, specially when we didn't see how the characters on said leak will be playing this time around.

Just because a character wasn't interesting in the past, it does not mean, it cannot be in the future, it would be wise to at least wait till passing judgement.

SubZeroIce

Runway
They have some weird obsession with mystery when that entire concept is very outdated. In the age of streaming & online gaming at it's peak, everyone wants to see their product in a short span. Honestly thought the 4 month promo schedule was genius but the way they've been promoting the game, it has only pissed off the community.