What's new

BREAKING: Erron Black (and others) supposedly Leaked on Reddit

Oh man, Kano looks sexy af. Def gonna have to pay him some attention. Those pants look slick on Liu too.

Regarding the orginal leak with these pics last week, that's where he said about Shinnock and Mileena, correct? I believe he wasn't sure if they were secret or not and his sources were 4 different people.

Also there's 9 slots unfilled...couldnt all 9 of them be DLC? Like Injustice 2?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I do agree with you though.

Who gives a fuck about seeing Kano or Liu, we already know they’re gonna look the same as always for the most part.

I don’t get why dude didn’t screen cap the vital shit like new Jacqui and new Frost and new charcaters.
Yeah, lost opportunity. Guess he wanted to show the classics.

Now that we likely know the entire roster, I honestly have to say that it's disappointing. There are some characters I like, but it could have been so much better. Some details:

- The roster overall isn't particularly good. MK9's roster is flat out superior and is in no danger of losing its status as best roster in a 2D MK game.

- The character screen is a colorless, drab bore, much like the MKX screen. Again, MK9 easily remains the gold standard.

- What the fuck did they do to Frost? Why is she bald? Why do none of the females have long, flowing hair? Can NRS just not animate it properly? Frost looks hideous.

- What is that blue thing called the Collector? Looks like some Avatar reject. Be more creative next time.

- Why is Sub wearing that hideous hat in the character select screen? Include it as an option if it must be in the game, but don't put that garbage on the screen we look at all the time.

- On the other hand, Skarlet looks a million times better without that hideous bag on her head, yet they cover her up on the select screen?

- Jacqui, Cassie, Sonya on the main roster instead of Sindel, Nightwolf, Rain, Ermac, Tremor, Havik, Fujin, Sheeva, etc etc etc. Those three just make the game less interesting than any of the characters I mentioned, and many others I could have mentioned.

- Sucks that we will have to wait for DLC to play some of the most interesting characters. Would be much better to make DLC with some guest characters and new characters. As it stands, it's not possible that NRS will give us a good selection of guest, new characters and fan favorites. They are going to have to go heavy on one or give few amounts of each.

I've never been one to trust leaks but this one seems very true.

34 spaces which Includes Shao Kahn should make 35. Since NRS has been increasing the launch rosters for a very long time since MK v DC up until I2.

Also if this is a leak. And all the buzz surrounding it. Then I'm glad. It means y'all sit and wait and speculate on moves and specials. Good this is what most of you needed. It's the 23rd and you opened your presents early.

If this also is true. It looks good on NRS. They got the most rabid fans out here. Breaking NDA's. Leaking rosters. Creating leaks and everything else.

They take too long to reveal things and troll you to scour the ends of the internet like a giant scavenger hunt. It's hilarious to read 20+ pages of it.

So I hope for all of your sakes this is true and those that didn't make the cut... Well there's always dlc.
Im pretty sure 35 will be with DLC. No way are we getting a 35 character base roster.

Kal

<3
https://twitter.com/PNDMustard/status/1101286027371728896

Jake Neal @MK11 (@PNDMustard)
Whoever is responsible for these leaked screenshots should be punished by the full extent of whatever NDA they signed permits. End this pricks career and make an example of them.
Meh, I'm happy with leaks. NRS is simply too fucking slow with their kombat kasts and reveals. I mean they've wasted so much time on Geras, and Baraka and what not whom we've seen plenty of already. Just show people what they want to see and done. The game is 2-3 weeks from going gold and they barely showed us anything.

Long live the leaks.

SindelQueen

Sindels gay husband
Honestly the only problem I see with the cast is Frost because there’s so many better female characters from their lore they can bring back that have unique play styles and personalities, with the main one that comes to mind being Sindel. She’s an older female who actually has an important role in story and uses her hair and voice as a weapon and there’s no other character like that on the roster so why bring back Frost? It comes off kind of lazy to me for some reason. Also I have a problem with Jacqui but I trust that they can somehow make her different and I’m not saying they can’t do that with Frost too but she’s literally had no impact in the story and has no real reason to be brought back. I don’t even play female characters but it’s just a confusing choice.
Hmm proving some ppl wrong ty ;)

I kinda agree with what others are saying...on one hand it must suck for Ed and co, especially with all the hard work they've put in...but we are less than 2 months away...they confirmed less than half the roster, some game modes still to be confirmed....a leak was pretty much inevitable. Should have got a move on.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
"MK9s roster is superior"

Well, that's pretty much MK Trilogy's roster. I think it should be obvious by now that we will be getting characters from MKX, some new ones and some from the 3D era.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I kinda agree with what others are saying...on one hand it must suck for Ed and co, especially with all the hard work they've put in...but we are less than 2 months away...they confirmed less than half the roster, some game modes still to be confirmed....a leak was pretty much inevitable. Should have got a move on.
We have quite literally only seen his damn head, why are you knee-jerking so hard?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
- What the fuck did they do to Frost? Why is she bald? Why do none of the females have long, flowing hair? Can NRS just not animate it properly? Frost looks hideous.

- What is that blue thing called the Collector? Looks like some Avatar reject. Be more creative next time.

- Why is Sub wearing that hideous hat in the character select screen? Include it as an option if it must be in the game, but don't put that garbage on the screen we look at all the time.

- Jacqui, Cassie, Sonya on the main roster instead of Sindel, Nightwolf, Rain, Ermac, Tremor, Havik, Fujin, Sheeva, etc etc etc. Those three just make the game less interesting than any of the characters I mentioned, and many others I could have mentioned.

Bruh why you wait to complain about Sub-Zero's hat until now like ok lmfao. You just picking and choosing stuff to be mad at.

Slymind

Noob
Now that we likely know the entire roster, I honestly have to say that it's disappointing. There are some characters I like, but it could have been so much better. Some details:

- The roster overall isn't particularly good. MK9's roster is flat out superior and is in no danger of losing its status as best roster in a 2D MK game.

- The character screen is a colorless, drab bore, much like the MKX screen. Again, MK9 easily remains the gold standard.

- On the other hand, Skarlet looks a million times better without that hideous bag on her head, yet they cover her up on the select screen?

- Sucks that we will have to wait for DLC to play some of the most interesting characters. Would be much better to make DLC with some guest characters and new characters. As it stands, it's not possible that NRS will give us a good selection of guest, new characters and fan favorites. They are going to have to go heavy on one or give few amounts of each.
Gamefaqs is upon us.

Also, how funny is it that they made Frost bald after all the incels complaning about short hair.

I know it's likely because you can change it but boy are they triggered right now on gamefaqs.

"MK9s roster is superior"

Well, that's pretty much MK Trilogy's roster. I think it should be obvious by now that we will be getting characters from MKX, some new ones and some from the 3D era.
Obviously. I'm just pointing out that MK9 has a better roster. MK11 could have had a better roster even with the inclusion of the interesting MKX characters (D'Vorah, Erron Black) without including the garbage ones (Jacqui, Cassie). But they included the kombat kids, hence my criticism.

All in my opinion of course.

SubZeroIce

Runway
Frost looks awful. Bald does not suit her character at all...a very dumb decision on NRS's part but Jade, Skar & Baraka are the only main costumes I've liked so far.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Frost is probably not bald guys its been said 90000000 times this is an older build and many of those characters do not have their equipment - it's likely that her hair is changeable.

However, the response is so annoying I want them to keep her as a bald icy maskless Vader because (1) its rad as fuck and (2) seems to trigger people who need flowing icy hair for some reason?