What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
I know it wasnt the finale but it was still the end. See i look at it as he deserves the worst possible punishment that he can think of not that what i can think of. Kind of like how Jesse couldve killed Walt but he didnt cause to walt jesse saying fuck you do it yourself was a worse punishment. I dont think ive seen Acevada act in anything since that,lol. When i think of Shield i think of the fucked shit shane did at the end with his family which is crazy cause when i see boyd in justified i dont think of shane at all which is a tribute to how awesome both characters are.
Shane was unredeemable after Lem's death, and the selfish way he went out killing his own family and himself was disgusting. The actor that played Shane was BRILLIANT. He deserved an emmy for his role.

jaym7018

Noob
Shane was unredeemable after Lem's death, and the selfish way he went out killing his own family and himself was disgusting. The actor that played Shane was BRILLIANT. He deserved an emmy for his role.
Do you watch justified i think hes better in that. Justified if it stays the course will be my favorite show ever.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I just finished the last episode yesterday.

I gotta say, the end was somewhat uneventful. Sure the writers tied up all the lose ends, but I was expecting Jesse to kill him.
What will happen to Jesse now? Is the DEA still gonna go after him? what will happen to Skylar and the kids? Will Jesse adopt Brock and raise him as his own?

This all started when Walt couldn't pay his chemo treatments for his cancer, and it just snowballed from there.
He got greedy yes, he did it for the thrill and sport. If he stopped after a few cooks Marie would still have a husband. He did it for his family, and most of all, his children.

Foolish, but a good man. RIP Walt.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace

I gotta say, the end was somewhat uneventful. Sure the writers tied up all the lose ends, but I was expecting Jesse to kill him.
What will happen to Jesse now? Is the DEA still gonna go after him? what will happen to Skylar and the kids? Will Jesse adopt Brock and raise him as his own?

This all started when Walt couldn't pay his chemo treatments for his cancer, and it just snowballed from there.
He got greedy yes, he did it for the thrill and sport. If he stopped after a few cooks Marie would still have a husband. He did it for his family, and most of all, his children.

Idk how you can say the ending was uneventful. If you were expecting a 30 minute shootout scarface style, that was never going to happen. Jesse didn't want to kill Walt. Jesse wasn't going to do what Walt told him to anymore. Pluse he saw that Walt was already shot he figured that he was dead anyway, and if Walt really wanted to die he would do it himself.

We don't need to know to know what happens to jesse. The point is that now he is finally free from all of it. Walt, the nazis, the meth, he made it out alive. Whatever happens to him afterwards is left up to the viewers. I'd like to think he got away from it all and didn't get caught by the cops and yea i would imagine the DEA would be after him with all those fingerprints in the compound. The kids will be fine. Skylar on the other hand assuming that finding hanks and gomez bodies did anything for her with the prosecution will striking a deal with the prosecutor.

And no Jesse will not adopt Brock and raise him as his own. Brock has a grandmother lol. And Jesse is a known drug abuser and criminal, he has no chance in hell.

To me the ending was perfect. It stayed true to what this show is and was. I couldn't ask for a better ending to a great series.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
give me one good reason why they should have checked the trunk.. one
Well he did ask me why they'd check under the car or behind the tires

ya know, cuz if you think there is a bomb on the car, that is what you'd do.

That was my point. They didn't view Walt as a threat, so just looking inside was all that was needed to appease them. Arrogance.

jaym7018

Noob
give me one good reason why they should have checked the trunk.. one
Because they checked everywhere else. If they didnt check in the car pat him down check for a wire and hold onto his belongings then youd have a point. But they took every precaution except the trunk thats called plot induced stupidity.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Because they checked everywhere else. If they didnt check in the car pat him down check for a wire and hold onto his belongings then youd have a point. But they took every precaution except the trunk thats called plot induced stupidity.
They didn't take every precaution

jaym7018

Noob

What happened to jesse is open for interpretation, i like that way. One day ill think hes making boxes in alaska then next day ill think he made it 2 miles then the cops arrested him.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
No they arent. Ive had a cop search my car before he looked inside of it in the glove box inside the armrest and in my trunk. He didnt check the wheel wells or under the car.
LOL yes they are.
A cop isn't looking for a bomb or device of this nature.
I bet if you went on to and army base they'd check under your car

check and mate.

jaym7018

Noob
LOL yes they are.
A cop isn't looking for a bomb or device of this nature.
I bet if you went on to and army base they'd check under your car

check and mate.
Dude they were absolutely looking for a bomb. I work in downtown Tampa when the republican national convention was here they searched all our cars every day for a week. Ive also crossed the border and been to an air force base none checked under the car all of them checked the armrest glove box and trunk.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Dude they were absolutely looking for a bomb. I work in downtown Tampa when the republican national convention was here they searched all our cars every day for a week. Ive also crossed the border and been to an air force base none checked under the car all of them checked the armrest glove box and trunk.
they have mirrors set up...... they check under your car man, just because you didn't realize it didn't mean it doesn't happen

but your point about whats his face taking every precaution is just a fallacy. He didn't even check under the seats!!!! lol.

But yes. I see what you're saying. But you aren't accepting that maybe the dude just didn't fear Walt.

jaym7018

Noob
they have mirrors set up...... they check under your car man, just because you didn't realize it didn't mean it doesn't happen

but your point about whats his face taking every precaution is just a fallacy. He didn't even check under the seats!!!! lol.

But yes. I see what you're saying. But you aren't accepting that maybe the dude just didn't fear Walt.
Maybe at the border and at the base they used mirrors i didnt notice. But the cop at our parking garage definitely didnt.

jaym7018

Noob
HEY WE BETTER CHECK THE TRUNK OF THIS CAR BECAUSE THEIR MIGHT BE A MIDGET WITH A FLAMETHROWER!!!! LIKE WHOOOAAAAAAAAAAA H20da cooooool.

JayM///

What's easier to get out of:
A barn with its doors blown off
A car passenger door
A trunk
Your mommas cunt?

Yeah I would say your mommas cunt but she wasn't in that episode.

Does Jaym have a slight interest in cars? NO.

Hey JayM if your going to get in the car with someone before meeting up with your gang do you check the trunk of threats?! "Well my Honda has fold down seats y0."

Breaking bad played out like a fruit by the foot yo, THAT'S SCIENCE!

JayM you are so fucking stupid that you can't even form your own god damn opinion...well gilligan said this and that soooooooo derp derp. Not everyone perceives a book, a poem, a short story, a tv show, a movie etc the same.

You are garbage, just like this community.
Walter Whites a bitch Breaking Bads top 10 at best,hold that.:coffee:

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
lol think about it it.. they checked everywhere where they could find something that could possibly hurt them. Now tell me what could have possibly been in the trunk that could hurt them? Please don't say a bomb because that would make no sense and you would loose all credibility