What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

How could anyone murder produce and sell drugs and think they are doing the right thing? If you cant see that he waz a selfish human being then you didnt understand the character or the show.
We all have different interpretations of what the show meant. Doesn't mean I don't understand it.

jaym7018

Noob
Wow I forgot he left or whatever fucking sue me bro
But to answer your question. "Better call Saul" is a prequel to everything in breaking bad. I assume its gonna be much more comedic in nature as follow the exploits of everyones favorite ambulance chaser from an upstart lawyer to the day he gets called to represent badger.

Crathen

Death is my business
Jesus Christ man you cant be serious. Grab a dictionary look up the word evil then come back i wont reply to your posts any further till you do. And seriously wtf didnt think about avoiding it? Making that black mail tape to implicate Hank wasnt him trying to avoid punishment. Walt spent the last 2 seasons trying to avoid punishment. Him fucking going to New Hampshire was him avoiding punishment.
Evil as in he did bad things , ok.

He did everything he could do to survive.

When the time came he didn'y try to avoid his punishment ( they could have made Walt survive if he avoided his punishment ) , would you seriously think the series should have ended with him going to jail on his own will after everything he passed through?

You can't just call him evil , there was a good part of him being a good caring human being , he was both.

Nobody is bitching about him dying , he clearly deserved that for his evil deeds , but you CAN'T deny he also did good things.

The series is awesome and you're trying to dumb down a character wich is more complex than what you're making him seem.

No need to reply to this post cause we both know you're going ham on semantics as to why Walt is only a bad human being and nothing else wich to a very large portion of people he isn't.

jaym7018

Noob
And just because you do evil things doesn't make you not good. I'm sure every good person in history has done evil things.
I havent. Believe it or not ive gone my whole life without murdering anyone or selling drugs or putting my families life in danger or trying to rape anyone.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
GTFO here brah, youre a joke. You made a fake girlfriend facebook account. Do you even Manti Teo bro?
Not only did I make a fake gf fb, but I sent money to it so it could buy those new steve maddens it wanted for it birthday last week. #GOML

Back to topic for the rest of the crowd though, just watched the finale and I feel like it was the perfect ending. :)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm loathe to step into any sort of debate about an individual's subjective impression of the show but I think Walt's refusal to admit that he was really doing this for himself stemmed from two things :

- Him not getting recognition at Grey Matter's success.

- His battle with cancer and how it forced him to cope with something so looming and out of his control.

"I felt alive (when he was cooking) " was Walt finally being honest with himself and with Skylar.

Walter was incredibly selfish yet remained a likeable and tragic character at least from my perspective. That's why this show was so impactful, it was character driven and these characters were complicated and compelling.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
So what are you guys watching next? So far I'm waiting for the return of The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Game of Thrones and a few others. Still need to catch up in Dexter and a few other as well.

jaym7018

Noob
So what are you guys watching next? So far I'm waiting for the return of The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Game of Thrones and a few others. Still need to catch up in Dexter and a few other as well.
American Horror Story starts soon im psyched. Im checking out new prospects Blacklist and Hostages. Most other stuff doesnt start till the winter.

I like Nashville (hopefully you dont look this far down)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I've wanted to like American Horror more than what I actually do. I've watched both seasons and while it starts out strong, I start losing interest towards mid-late season. It's good, just underwhelming for me.