What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

jaym7018

Noob
I also liked when Walt suggested to Jack that Jesse was their partner.

It was a good way to get them all riled up and have Jesse brought to them so that Jack could 'prove a point' about the rat.
What are you talking about Walt had no idea jesse was a slave. He also had no idea jack would bring him out. He was just trying to stall to get the keys. That entire scene was laced with plot induced stupidity.

One last thing.

I also liked that Jack had one final moment/struggle where he grabbed a cigarette and made one last attempt to talk his way out of the situation by using the location of the money as leverage.

I think at that point, Walt had already 'made up his mind' about Jack's fate (ie: Hank: He already made up his mind 10 minutes ago).

It was also somewhat symbolic, because the location of the money was irrelevant to Walt. He already knew his own fate at the end of that day.

my favorite scene was when he hides out to watch his son and sort of feels like damn wtf have i done i made their lives a living hell i mean like that father son type of thing

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
One last thing.

I also liked that Jack had one final moment/struggle where he grabbed a cigarette and made one last attempt to talk his way out of the situation by using the location of the money as leverage.

I think at that point, Walt had already 'made up his mind' about Jack's fate (ie: Hank: He already made up his mind 10 minutes ago).

It was also somewhat symbolic, because the location of the money was irrelevant to Walt. He already knew his own fate at the end of that day.
yea, also I love how Jack was trying to beg for his life unlike hank who died with dignity.

What are you talking about Walt had no idea jesse was a slave. He also had no idea jack would bring him out. He was just trying to stall to get the keys. That entire scene was laced with plot induced stupidity.
There were several plot lines that would allow Walt to come to the conclusion that Jesse was still alive:

- Meth was still being produced with a high purity rate (mentioned on the news in the second to last episode).
- Badger and Skinny Pete confirm to Walt that Meth is still being produced (Thought that Walt was still cooking).
- Lydia was still working with Todd as their distributor.

I know you think Walt is stupid, but give the guy a little bit of credit.

LionHeart V1

At the end I was kind of expecting a cool hand luke moment. Where Walt would get arrested but then die in the police car from blood loss. But i'm glad he died where he died. Just seeing him appreciate the chemistry really gave me the FEELS.

jaym7018

Noob
There were several plot lines that would allow Walt to come to the conclusion that Jesse was still alive:

- Meth was still being produced with a high purity rate (mentioned on the news in the second to last episode).
- Badger and Skinny Pete confirm to Walt that Meth is still being produced (Thought that Walt was still cooking).
- Lydia was still working with Todd as their distributor.

I know you think Walt is stupid, but give the guy a little bit of credit.
Where did i say Walt had no idea he was alive? I said he had no idea jesse was a slave and he had no idea jack would bring him out. Him bringing jesse out like a dog and pony show was just plot induced stupidity,so walt could get the keys.

Where did i say Walt had no idea he was alive? I said he had no idea jesse was a slave and he had no idea jack would bring him out. Him bringing jesse out like a dog and pony show was just plot induced stupidity,so walt could get the keys.
no its just walt thinking on his head jack is an ego induced maniac and would never let his pride be diminished .
also i think he always knew they weren't partners because the beef him and todd had

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Season finale ended pretty much exactly as I expected it to. Knew Walt wasn't going to kill Gretchen and Elliot, but him making them give Walt Jr. the money was something I should have expected, but didn't. And it was pretty obvious Walt was going to kill the Nazi's, but I called Jesse being the one to kill Todd. Also, poisoning Lydia, I didn't see that coming.

I liked that they didn't do anything too ridiculous, that would have ruined the entire series. They ended it with logical conclusions, which is what I was hoping for. Great series, gonna miss it!

jaym7018

Noob
no its just walt thinking on his head jack is an ego induced maniac and would never let his pride be diminished .
also i think he always knew they weren't partners because the beef him and todd had
No he didnt know that. What has jack done to lead anyone to believe he has a massive ego? You are giving Walt way to much credit. Hold let me check in your car let me pat you down let me check for a wire let me take your wallet and keys but lets not bother looking in the trunk. That whole seen was silly.

LionHeart V1

You know, jesse foreshadowed Walt building a robot in season 2. That m60 gadget as far as im concerned was a robot.

No he didnt know that. What has jack done to lead anyone to believe he has a massive ego? You are giving Walt way to much credit. Hold let me check in your car let me pat you down let me check for a wire let me take your wallet and keys but lets not bother looking in the trunk. That whole seen was silly.

i think to an extent they were sort of not worried if you think about it the pat down was nessesary but in all they felt he was not a threat

LionHeart V1

He did save him bit that wasnt his intention when he went there. He also tried to manipulate jesse yet again.
nah i don't think so. Walt knew he was dead either way. I agree with my man kimmel. He gave jesse a choice. I don't think Walt wanted Jesse to kill him. If he wanted to die he would have just shot himself.

..................Unless. It was a double manipulation so that Jesse wouldn't shoot him. AH HEISENBERG you evil genius you.

jaym7018

Noob
i think to an extent they were sort of not worried if you think about it the pat down was nessesary but in all they felt he was not a threat
Anybody you steal 80 million dollars from is a threat. And they literally took every precaution except conveniently the trunk. Cmon you cant really buy that can you.

jaym7018

Noob
nah i don't think so. Walt knew he was dead either way. I agree with my man kimmel. He gave jesse a choice. I don't think Walt wanted Jesse to kill him. If he wanted to die he would have just shot himself.

..................Unless. It was a double manipulation so that Jesse wouldn't shoot him. AH HEISENBERG you evil genius you.
He didnt give jesse a choice. "You know you want to" was walt still trying to manipulate jesse after everything. No he wouldnt have shot himself to much pride.

LionHeart V1

He didnt give jesse a choice. "You know you want to" was walt still trying to manipulate jesse after everything. No he wouldnt have shot himself to much pride.
My man kimmel agrees with me and so did VG. Can't dispute that. KIMMEL IS LAW.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anybody you steal 80 million dollars from is a threat. And they literally took every precaution except conveniently the trunk. Cmon you cant really buy that can you.

Yeah, them not checking the trunk was silly. I was thinking the whole time what Walt could have done or would do since he's unarmed and they would check the trunk, but nope, they didn't even peak inside it. Now, I guess you could argue that there's not reason to check it if Walt was with them, or just say they're dumb Nazi's or something, but man, kinda ruined it a little for me since I was specifically wondering what he'd do since they should have checked the trunk.

jaym7018

Noob
Yeah, them not checking the trunk was silly. I was thinking the whole time what Walt could have done or would do since he's unarmed and they would check the trunk, but nope, they didn't even peak inside it. Now, I guess you could argue that there's not reason to check it if Walt was with them, or just say they're dumb Nazi's or something, but man, kinda ruined it a little for me since I was specifically wondering what he'd do since they should have checked the trunk.
I could excuse it if they didnt inspect inside the car at the gate then pat him down then check for a wire then hold onto his belongings.