What's new

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Everything i say is correct and coming to fruition as we speak. Walts recent actions prove without any doubt what ive said is correct. Vince Gilligan agrees and thats all the assurance i need.

You make no predictions. All you do is call people simpletons and blindly hate walt but praise any offense towards walt.

There were glimpses of heisenburg mode way before he cooked his first batch of meth. The flashback to when they bought the house spells it out for. Why am i the only person smart enough to have been saying this since early in the series. The phone call to Walt jr wasnt walt mode it was the same selfish mode he always had which is my property isnt prospering better remedy the situation by any means necessary that doesnt hurt me. If he wanted to help his family truely help his family hed of turned himself in like Saul told him to.
You haven't made any predictions that are coming to fruition.

The only point you have ever driven home is that ego/pride is a motivating factor of Walt's which is painfully obvious from the beginning of Season 1.

You can't fathom the idea that a character can have multiple motivations and are unable to absorb the story that is sitting right in front of you.

Truuf hurts?
For someone that is really glad Breaking Bad is ending so that 'better shows can come into the limelight', you sure do spend quite a bit of time trying to dissect and criticize it.

Kind of sad if you really don't enjoy it.

I'm sorry this show is critically acclaimed, has won several awards and is being regarded as potentially the best drama/tv series of all time.

jaym7018

Noob
You make no predictions. All you do is call people simpletons and blindly hate walt but praise any offense towards walt.
How do i blindly hate Walt? Ive explained my reasons ad nauseum. Ive said he doesnt love his family but treats them as property and he treats them as such, this is proven true. Same exact scenario with Jesse, i was right about that to. And the nail in the coffin is he puts his ego above all else, which has you guessed it been proven true. And i dont praise any offense towards Walt, i didnt want anyone in his family to die. I just wanted him to lose everything, which he has.

jaym7018

Noob
For someone that is really glad Breaking Bad is ending so that 'better shows can come into the limelight', you sure do spend quite a bit of time trying to dissect and criticize it.

Kind of sad if you really don't enjoy it.

I'm sorry this show is critically acclaimed, has won several awards and is being regarded as potentially the best drama/tv series of all time.
I not glad BB is ending for the sake of BB ending. BB ending means fall tv which is the best time for TV. Im merely stating im glad the fall line up is here.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I not glad BB is ending for the sake of BB ending. BB ending means fall tv which is the best time for TV. Im merely stating im glad the fall line up is here.

What are you looking forward to? Blogging on reddit about how kewl the zombie apocalypse would be and how your dumbass would survive it?

jaym7018

Noob
What are you looking forward to? Blogging on reddit about how kewl the zombie apocalypse would be and how your dumbass would survive it?
No, i watch walking dead but i dont love it. All my favorite comedies are coming back american horror story and justified in the winter which is the actual best show on television. I leave the blogging on reddit to the simpletons who glorify Heisenberg and say "Yo bitch" all the time.

jaym7018

Noob
I dont know how you can say im anally devastated with a straight face when you make posts like this. This is the highest form of butthurt, the kind of butthurt even time wont heal, truely the epitome of butthurt.

jaym7018

Noob
Or this. Its times like this im glad butthurt isnt a contagious disease. Or wed all be clutching our bums after reading your posts.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I dont know how you can say im anally devastated with a straight face when you make posts like this. This is the highest form of butthurt, the kind of butthurt even time wont heal, truely the epitome of butthurt.

Its anally annihilated. Your reading comprehension is about as good as your ability to understand this tv show.

jaym7018

Noob
Its anally annihilated. Your reading comprehension is about as bad as your ability to as good as your ability to understand this tv show.
"About as bad as your ability to as good as your ability to understand this show". Ive read NRS patch notes that are easier discerned.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
"About as bad as your ability to as good as your ability to understand this show". Ive read NRS patch notes that are easier discerned.

You fucking sperg lord, I edited that shit literally 5 seconds after posting it.

*More easily discerned.*

jaym7018

Noob
You fucking sperg lord, I edited that shit literally 5 seconds after posting it.

*More easily discerned.*
Says im the butthurt one, then proceeds to use "you fucking sperg lord" as an insult. You funny brah. I mean you are freaking out over my opinion on the show,doesnt that make you by definition (i had to look it up on urban dictionary) a sperg lord.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Says im the butthurt one, then proceeds to use "you fucking sperg lord" as an insult. You funny brah. I mean you are freaking out over my opinion on the show,doesnt that make you by definition (i had to look it up on urban dictionary) a sperg lord.

Haha you simpleton. I can't believe you had to urban dictionary that.

jaym7018

Noob
Haha you simpleton. I can't believe you had to urban dictionary that.
I shutter at the thought of living in a world where actual people use the term sperg lord in everyday conversation. I usually leave the terms like "sperg lord" on the bottom tier of the internet where they belong.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I shutter at the thought of living in a world where actual people use the term sperg lord in everyday conversation. I usually leave the terms like "sperg lord" on the bottom tier of the internet where they belong.

Shudder

jaym7018

Noob
Guys relax.. Either Jay is trying to provoke with his extreme close mindedness in this thread or he is simply that stupid and narcissistic. Either way I feel sorry for him.
Funny you percieve me as narcissistic and condemn me for it but put Walter White on a pedastal. There is nothing close minded about my views on Walter White or the show. You saying that is laughable considering my perception of the character is exactly how the creator of the character has stated he wants him to be percieved.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I would never correct someones spelling or grammar error. Its a terrible internet cliche that is only used when all else is lost.

Eh, you love to hear yourself speak but nothing you ever say actually has any content. Throw that pony tail back and stroke your neck beard after you press enter on the next reply.

About the only thing I may ever agree with Jay on is that people make way too much of this supposed personality split between Walt/Heisenberg which is think is a largely fan concocted belief. Walt always had a potential darkness about him like most people, and it only took the right circumstances to unleash that.

However I think Walt's phone call is being very much misinterpreted. To Walt the money is not only his life work, it was what he was passing on to his family. He didn't want a mansion, summer home, fast cars and tropical vacations. He just wanted to take care of them. If he loses the money he loses everything and that means everything he did was for nothing.

The money is all he has left of his ruined legacy, his son hates him and won't take the only thing Walt can really offer him now.

I think you have a very negative view of people in general Jay if you can't see the good buried in Walt's psyche. It's there among the ego and the other flaws he has, and every character has on the show.

Go to church if you want to cleanse evil from the world, stop inventing it in fictional characters so you can be the ultimate judge of make believe morality. It's a little much.