What's new

SALTY Bradycast - The Alien Outcry & Various Game Balance Thoughts

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
gottem

ask him what cassie's armored launcher is too
Cassie, Sonya, Shinnok, Jacqui...

If puddle went away on hit and had just a few extra recovery frames I'd be completely ok with the ridiculous pressure and safe 50/50s with great neutral tools and block pressure. It's the fact that she literally gets a vortex off the puddle in the corner that irks me.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

If puddle went away on hit and had just a few extra recovery frames I'd be completely ok with the ridiculous pressure and safe 50/50s with great neutral tools and block pressure. It's the fact that she literally gets a vortex off the puddle in the corner that irks me.
Er...Scepter in BS says hello.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano

Shinnok has a universal launcher in the shoulder which you can combo off of...... In the corner.

still can not believe how much they fucked up her face putting those human lips on her... just looks stoooopid. Pretty much the only bad cosmetic design in the game. It just looks terrible....

Think they did it just so they could do this scene?
I hope your kidding. She looks amazing

no I'm not kidding.. she looks horrifically bad.. I am stunned that you do not share this opinion.
This is her best appearance to date. It actually makes her look like what she's supposed to be, a hybrid of an Edenian and a Tarkatan. She managed to actually look hot too.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
you guys have to be joking.... !!! I am absolutely flabbergasted that this travesty of a look is acceptable , let alone liked.. This needs a poll..