What's new

SALTY Bradycast: SZ, the cycle, the truth

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
I see where this is going.. Ill agree that im a bad sz player and this bradycast is pure nonsense. I'm deleting it from you tube and I ask a mod to please close this thread.
Tom before you get it in your head again that this community is out to downplay and mock everything you do, I want you to count the number of positive and negatives posters in this thread. Your content is great but this whole "the community and my stream don't support me" when one or two people shitpost is just getting old.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I think it was mostly because of this.

I find him much more insightful when his text isn't giving me a headache.
Lol. I've stopped posting in yellow once i saw one of my older posts with the light off. You may be the first and only person on the planet that finds my posts insightful.

I too saw where this was going and saved it, and its pretty good stuff here so if anyone genuinely wants a copy and not just to troll, just let me know.

Unless Tom has a problem with that too in which case I won't.
I would defenitly like to see it. Thanks to his videos I have become a much better player. To bad I have to check the forums every day just in case I would miss something.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I would defenitly like to see it. Thanks to his videos I have become a much better player. To bad I have to check the forums every day just in case I would miss something.
every couple of hours, this one barely lasted long at all before he took it down

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Damn I really wanted to see it

Brady you need to learn that you're never going to please everyone and assholes exist .

So stop being a fucking pushover and letting these idiots win.

You're one of the most iconic names in history of NRS games so you are going to attract attention by every type of person on the Internet.

You really need to get thicker skin especially from somebody in your status, or else you will will never stop posting videos then deleting them or making them private.

Next time read the fucking compliments and logical replies instead of only reading the idiot replies because you definitely have selective reading to people challenging your opinion.

And once in awhile you will say something that is wrong or not a popular opinion that happens, but for god sake man stick to your word, if you get a change of heart make another video unstead of deleting or closing off the one you originally made.

It is your OPINIONS and how you present them is the reason why most people really endear you, you got a talent for for it, so stop being such a sensitive fucker please and let the people hear what you got to say or what you said whenever they want.

Edit: Good stuff Tom you made it public
now the final step

not deleting it :D

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
@Tom Brady dude, why do you always concentrate on the few asswipes that give you shit instead of the people who enjoy and support your content?
because it is indicative of his entire attitude, which spills into his whining videos about how unfair everything is. No one acts like this.. only Lord Brady and 12 year old girls. He is a moody little complainer and everything it out to get him... deleting the video this is a perfect example of him having a tantrum./... the same kind of tantrum that lead to the video getting made in the first place.

Noooo! I was saving the video for tonight, just went to watch and now it's gone. When you've been part of the online MK community as long as you have Tom, you're bound to attract some naysayers. Doesn't matter what you say or how you play, you'll certainly find opposition on the internet and you just have to accept that. Hope you change your mind and decide to un-privatize this video, or at the very least hook a few of us (me me me) up with the link.

Yeah, there is only 1 troll out of 100(0) people and can kill everything. That is pathetic. :)

@God Confirm: I would like to see the video but I will be able to watch it just after work (few hours later). If you have permission, please send me (in private). Thank you. :)

Matix218

Get over here!
@Tom Brady

Tom, you really either have to stop caring what internet chat trolls have to say about you or you should stop streaming and putting out content (bradycasts, etc) altogether. I really don't understand why there will be like 40 people in your chat that think you are great and enjoy your stream/gameplay and think you are a good player and there will be like 3 trolls in your chat (who are literary there just to see if they can get a rise out of you) and you let those 3 ruin it for everyone else.

Next thing you know you are uninstalling the game, deleting bradycasts, playing Diablo, and so on.

Why do you let these random nobody trolls get to you this much? They literally only troll you because of how easy it is for them to get a response from you.

You should just ignore them.

Why do you care so much?

because it is indicative of his entire attitude, which spills into his whining videos about how unfair everything is. No one acts like this.. only Lord Brady and 12 year old girls. He is a moody little complainer and everything it out to get him... deleting the video this is a perfect example of him having a tantrum./... the same kind of tantrum that lead to the video getting made in the first place.
NO... I just have an issue with people who distort the facts. You bash me in chats for "no top 8s" etc.. Then you use this to discredit anything I say that's SZ related as if I'm clueless on the character. True, I am yet to place top 8 at any major here in the USA. However, you leave so much out..

1. I was a 100% practice mode player. Bad net code made it impossible to play the game. I'm not 25 or younger.. My life is different now that I am older so I cant travel 24/7 to level up in a fighting game. I need the online to be very good so that I can really get better.

2. Even as a 100% practice mode player I still placed 9th several times at BIG majors, and top 16 several times at BIG majors. I have a few top finishes at smaller events but I dont count those. While 9th at a 350 man tournament still isnt top 8, to this day no other SZ in the world has even placed in the top 16 at a major USA tournament outside of DJT who was top 16 at Combo Breaker. Yes... as a practice mode player I still did ok.

3. At NEC I was ready to quit the game. I was going to quit because I had no one to play and the net code was shit. Without the kindness of Madzin, Foxy, and Problem X I wouldn't have even gone to NEC and would have never played again. They let me come 1 day early and they played with me all night. I was a terrible player at that time. So sloppy, it actually felt weird to play a moving opponent. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for those games because I would have surely gone out in pools otherwise.

At NEC I got 17th, not great but not as bad as it would have been. Madzin placed 9th (a place i am massacred for getting) and he used 80% Kotal. I supported him 100% no matter who he chose, I didnt care about the "highest placing sz" garbage at that point, I supported a friend who was kind enough to help me. I said NOTHING about this "highest placing sz" garbage after NEC but on the following ESL broadcast K&M say "and again Madzin was the highest placing SZ at NEC" and the whole eu chat again ripped me. But this was false because the highest placing SZ was actually me lol. Something that I decided was petty and dropped was now again brought up in ESL as a way to again bash me.

I even said that Madzin was certainly the better SZ at that point in the game. Hell, I certainly wasnt playing enough to be at the same level. Still, when the stupid "who will be the highest placing sz" garbage that you hear about in ESL eu didnt work out the way it was planned, they brought it up anyway and just changed the outcome to make me look bad. Very petty to go out of ones way just to make someone else look bad.

4. I was finally completely done with the game until MKXL came out where the net code was finally fixed. I am taking full advantage of this and I have become a very strong player and am always getting better. Now, I could see people thinking I'm delusional when I believe I can win some of these regional events and place top 8 at majors going forward if I was never even close in the past. However.. at my WORST I was still getting 9th! I find it ridiculous that 7th at several majors = one of the best in the world but 9th(one place lower) = complete shit. 9th sucks but it lets you know you are close but not quite there, especially when you do this on several occasions.

People like you act is if "hey guys, im just dropping facts" but in reality your facts are based on nothing but hate so strong that you'll say anything to make me look like a bad player even if its not true. The fact is that even when I was "bad" and didnt put in the grind work, I was still so close to placing top 8 on several occasions. I could go to NWM and do great, place top 8 at CB this year, etc and you and other haters will still say im bad. Its what haters do. I have no problem with Madzin being considered the best SZ. Truth is that I could place top 8 at several majors this year and ppl would still say I was a 2nd tier SZ player. What people say does not effect my drive to win and to grind to get better. I cant change what people say, but I can change my results which is all I care about.

What haters do is try to distort the facts. Haters didnt get to me so then they used their ultimate FGC power. The power to distort the truth to supporters so that supporters dont really know enough to actually be supportive. Now the facts are out so this is the last time I'll ever talk about this. I'll keep grinding and hopefully my 2016 results speak for itself.

Also, the Bradycast is back up.

Last edited:

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
NO... I just have an issue with people who distort the facts. You bash me in chats for "no top 8s" etc.. Then you use this to discredit anything I say that's SZ related as if I'm clueless on the character. True, I am yet to place top 8 at any major here in the USA. However, you leave so much out..

1. I was a 100% practice mode player. Bad net code made it impossible to play the game. I'm not 25 or younger.. My life is different now that I am older so I cant travel 24/7 to level up in a fighting game. I need the online to be very good so that I can really get better.

2. Even as a 100% practice mode player I still placed 9th several times at BIG majors, and top 16 several times at BIG majors. I have a few top finishes at smaller events but I dont count those. While 9th at a 350 man tournament still isnt top 8, to this day no other SZ in the world has even placed in the top 16 at a major USA tournament outside of DJT who was top 16 at Combo Breaker. Yes... its dumb but as a practice mode player I still did ok.

3. At NEC I was ready to quit the game. I was going to quit because I had no one to play and the net code was shit. Without the kindness of Madzin, Foxy, and Problem X I wouldn't have even gone to NEC and would have never played again. They let me come 1 day early and they played with me all night. I was a terrible player at that time. So sloppy, it actually felt weird to play a moving opponent. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for those games because I would have surely gone out in pools otherwise. At NEC I got 17th, not great but not as bad as it would have been. Madzin placed 9th (a place i am massacred for getting) and he used 80% Kotal. I supported him 100% no matter who he chose, I didnt care about the "highest placing sz" garbage at that point, I supported a friend who was kind enough to help me. I said NOTHING about this "highest placing sz" garbage after NEC but on the following ESL broadcast K&M say "and again Madzin was the highest placing SZ at NEC" and the whole eu chat again ripped me. But this was false because the highest placing SZ was actually me lol. Something that I decided was petty and dropped was now again brought up in ESL as a way to again bash me. Madzin was certainly the better SZ at that point in the game. Hell, I certainly wasnt playing enough to be at the same level. Still, when the stupid "who will be the highest placing sz" garbage that you hear about in ESL eu didnt work out the way it was planned, they brought it up anyway and just changed the outcome to make me look bad. Very petty to go out of ones way just to make someone else look bad.

4. I was finally completely done with the game until MKXL came out where the net code was finally fixed. I am taking full advantage of this and I have become a very strong player and am always getting better. Now, I could see people thinking I'm delusional when I believe I can win some of these regional events and place top 8 at majors going forward if I was never even close in the past. However.. at my WORST I was still getting 9th! I find it ridiculous that 7th at several majors = one of the best in the world but 9th(one place lower) = complete shit. 9th sucks but it lets you know you are close but not quite there, especially when you do this on several occasions.

People like you act is if "hey guys, im just dropping facts" but in reality your facts are based on nothing but hate so strong that you'll say anything to make me look like a bad player even if its not true. The fact is that even when I was "bad" and didnt put in the grind work, I was still so close to placing top 8 on several occasions. I could go to NWM and do great, place top 8 at CB this year, etc and you and other haters will still say im bad. Its what haters do. I have no problem with Madzin being considered the best SZ. Truth is that I could place top 8 at several majors this year and ppl would still say I was a 2nd tier SZ player. What people say does not effect my drive to win and to grind to get better. I cant change what people say, but I can change my results which is all I care about.

What haters do is try to distort the facts. Haters didnt get to me so then they used their ultimate FGC power. The power to distort the truth to supporters so that supporters dont really know if they person they support is actually good or bad. Now the facts are out so this is the last time I'll ever talk about this. I'll keep grinding and hopefully my 2016 results speak for itself.
Interesting, stop posting and get on ps4.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.

2. Even as a 100% practice mode player I still placed 9th several times at BIG majors, and top 16 several times at BIG majors. I have a few top finishes at smaller events but I dont count those. While 9th at a 350 man tournament still isnt top 8, to this day no other SZ in the world has even placed in the top 16 at a major USA tournament outside of DJT who was top 16 at Combo Breaker. Yes... as a practice mode player I still did ok.

3. At NEC I was ready to quit the game. I was going to quit because I had no one to play and the net code was shit. Without the kindness of Madzin, Foxy, and Problem X I wouldn't have even gone to NEC and would have never played again. They let me come 1 day early and they played with me all night. I was a terrible player at that time. So sloppy, it actually felt weird to play a moving opponent. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for those games because I would have surely gone out in pools otherwise.

At NEC I got 17th, not great but not as bad as it would have been. Madzin placed 9th (a place i am massacred for getting) and he used 80% Kotal. I supported him 100% no matter who he chose, I didnt care about the "highest placing sz" garbage at that point, I supported a friend who was kind enough to help me. I said NOTHING about this "highest placing sz" garbage after NEC but on the following ESL broadcast K&M say "and again Madzin was the highest placing SZ at NEC" and the whole eu chat again ripped me. But this was false because the highest placing SZ was actually me lol. Something that I decided was petty and dropped was now again brought up in ESL as a way to again bash me.

I even said that Madzin was certainly the better SZ at that point in the game. Hell, I certainly wasnt playing enough to be at the same level. Still, when the stupid "who will be the highest placing sz" garbage that you hear about in ESL eu didnt work out the way it was planned, they brought it up anyway and just changed the outcome to make me look bad. Very petty to go out of ones way just to make someone else look bad.

What haters do is try to distort the facts. Haters didnt get to me so then they used their ultimate FGC power. The power to distort the truth to supporters so that supporters dont really know enough to actually be supportive. Now the facts are out so this is the last time I'll ever talk about this. I'll keep grinding and hopefully my 2016 results speak for itself.

Also, the Bradycast is back up.
"Lately I feel the haters eatin' away at my confidence
They
scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments"

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I've actually stopped going to Brady threads until two days after they get posted just so i can see all the funny comments after he deletes his uploads for the millionth time , no point except to get a laugh at the aftermath

Skedar70

Noob
So for anyone who didn't watch the full video here is a summary of what I got from it.

1. Subzero got early nerfed(clone going away on block mainly) because of peoples early crying without allowing the game to further develop so now subzero is bad(explains all reasons why).
2. Other characters that people weren't crying about because they were unexplored didn't get nerfed and are now monsters(mentions fisticuff cage being nerfed while A list remained untouched to become the monster he is today)
3. The community should stop with the early whining and pitch forks and let the game be explored and developed over more time to avoid some characters being destroyed.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
To actually comment on the video, I think it's an easy argument to make that NRS needs to lay off of reactive patching but I think it misses a very big key argument. Anyone remember how anti-hype CEO Tanya was? How about this past tournament with Acidic Alien? These events are just as much community events as they are publicity for the game and it reflects VERY badly to have showings like this.

In a bubble, yes the community needs to take time to learn the matchups more thoroughly; however, whenever a game launches the company is quick to market it for tournaments and the success of it out the gate sets the tone for the success of the entire duration of the scene. If they wait several months to start promoting a game at tournaments less people care at that point and turnout is lower than at launch.

I don't envy NRS.